Detroit Lions new uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions new uniform

The rumor is that they are getting a new uniform this year.

This was "leaked" so they say. Im not sure if its real or not but here is the pic.
    Attached Files

they should change the color to shit brown to match their skill level. :P

Comment

raarrrr I'm scary... :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        :gives::gives:
        You're just saying that because your faggoty ass likes it. :elephant::ghey:

Comment

You calling me a fag when you're the tool using the word "faggoty" :rofl: Seriously bro...Get a life:D
          And again trying but accomplishing nothing...

Comment

Keep believing in yourself bro...It will happen, give it time and don't be such a pessimist:)
            Oh don't worry I have accomplished WAY more than you ever will...:)

Comment

Good for you:) I'm not proud of you though...The day you bang hot chicks and stop chasing them around on the net, then come talk your shit punk:fufool: aha bitch:D
              wow if you only knew my life... At least i'm not chasing a bunch of guys on the net.:D

Comment

I don't know what you mean biatch:fufool: Punk ass white boy:P you know I got mad love for you; nuggah;)
                This is you isn't it?

Comment

Those cars are a POS...Fucking "Me too" car:rofl: The RX8 is the shiat:D
                  Come on you know you want that car. I bet Bouncer has one!:D

Comment

:gives::gives:
                    Hey, keep your "who gives a fuck" to yourself. Isnt this why you got a spanking before? Someone starts a tread and all you have to say is who gives a fuck, or thats gay or some stupid shit like that. I mean really, why even reply?? 99% of the shit you bring in here is useless. I ignore most of your dumb shit, so if you dont give a fuck about something I, or someone else posts then just click the back button and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      Hey, keep your "who gives a fuck" to yourself. Isnt this why you got a spanking before? Someone starts a tread and all you have to say is who gives a fuck, or thats gay or some stupid shit like that. I mean really, why even reply?? 99% of the shit you bring in here is useless. I ignore most of your dumb shit, so if you dont give a fuck about something I, or someone else posts then just click the back button and carry on.
                      not that my opinon matters but i agree 100%. as someone fairly new here that shit gets old

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        :rofl:

Comment

And just like that Frank silenced.......the village idiot:D

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                            :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                              HAHA...

Comment

Working...
                              X