fuckin nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuckin nutrition

ahhh..... so God damn bored. Sitting in Nutrition class evaluated our diets. I wanna shoot myself.

The shit we learn in this class is said over this board and i learned some from bio.

Mostly the knowledge taught in this class is all over the web, and a lot of it is on body building forums.

SOOOO GAYYY..................... someone shoot me

:breakit::breakit:

We're using this site and according to it, I need 4K calories a day to lose weight :rofl:

Originally posted by rado
    You must be a HUGE bitch:)
    HA.....230lbs at 17% bodyfat...

YA I KNOW...FAT FUCK :(

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

We're using this site and according to it, I need 4K calories a day to lose weight :rofl:

I want to know what website that is

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        I want to know what website that is

Its from my book. The company gives you the website passcode to setup an account for you diet analysis. Its ok, nothing special.

The software name is called Diet Analysis Plus Version 9.0

website: Cengage Learning - Learning solutions, training and educational publishing

Comment

Its from my book. The company gives you the website passcode to setup an account for you diet analysis. Its ok, nothing special.

The software name is called Diet Analysis Plus Version 9.0

website: Cengage Learning - Learning solutions, training and educational publishing
          :rofl::rofl::rofl: I had to use that shitty software in my nutrition class. We had to do a diet analysis for 2 or 3 weeks. That software is terrible, all the food items it contains are processed shit or fast food shit. I basically just made up a fake diet for myself, I refused to manually enter all the fresh food I eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            :rofl::rofl::rofl: I had to use that shitty software in my nutrition class. We had to do a diet analysis for 2 or 3 weeks. That software is terrible, all the food items it contains are processed shit or fast food shit. I basically just made up a fake diet for myself, I refused to manually enter all the fresh food I eat.

Tell me about it. Thankfully we have to do for for 3 days. I already hate it. I am about to lie about my diet and put in i eat McDonalds 6 times a day.

I love the fact that my professor says high protein intake diets are bad and causes kidney failure, even though its mostly natural foods and i am drinkin plenty of water. On top of all that, she bashes multi-vitamins and fish oil pills.

I don't know how you survived that class. Everyday i feel like arguing with my professor and saying you're wrong here and here and here.

Comment

Welcome to college? 90% of what I learned was useless, 5% of what I learned was outdated and 5% was actually useful information I use at my job and in life.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ohh-nutr-100-a
              http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-called-me-fat

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                Welcome to college? 90% of what I learned was useless, 5% of what I learned was outdated and 5% was actually useful information I use at my job and in life.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ohh-nutr-100-a
                http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-called-me-fat

lol....

i forgot about those posts. Regardless i hate it. Easy A, i'll just take it as a credit.

The only class i TRULY learned anything from was Organic chem I. Great fuckin class. I am in Organic chem II, and we learned how to make cocaine and how to turn it into a free base, add ether and you have flammable coc.

Or you free base it and cut with other stuff to make it less potent.

Also learned that 2mg of pure LSD is enough to fuck you up for 3 days.

God I love chem....

Comment

lol....

i forgot about those posts. Regardless i hate it. Easy A, i'll just take it as a credit.

The only class i TRULY learned anything from was Organic chem I. Great fuckin class. I am in Organic chem II, and we learned how to make cocaine and how to turn it into a free base, add ether and you have flammable coc.

Or you free base it and cut with other stuff to make it less potent.

Also learned that 2mg of pure LSD is enough to fuck you up for 3 days.

God I love chem....

Good luck with the chem, I burnt out after 3 years of it and switched. You planning to go PHD or medical field? I loved organic as well, then I did advanced organic and my teacher gave us take home exams. I thought it would be great until I got the first one and it was FIVE questions, it took me 8 hours to do 2 and half questions. BRUTAL

On my diet analysis I also had to write a paper about my nutritional intake and I included a lot in my paper about eating correctly for bulking, bodybuilding, etc...... He hated it and gave me a chance to take it home and edit some it it. He was acting like nutrition and fitness don't go hand in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Good luck with the chem, I burnt out after 3 years of it and switched. You planning to go PHD or medical field? I loved organic as well, then I did advanced organic and my teacher gave us take home exams. I thought it would be great until I got the first one and it was FIVE questions, it took me 8 hours to do 2 and half questions. BRUTAL

On my diet analysis I also had to write a paper about my nutritional intake and I included a lot in my paper about eating correctly for bulking, bodybuilding, etc...... He hated it and gave me a chance to take it home and edit some it it. He was acting like nutrition and fitness don't go hand in hand.

Thanks bro. I was thinkin about the MD, and for the first few years of college i was really into it. I just one day decided real hard about a doctors life, and its not worth, 60-80 a week of working, being on call. So much stress in that job and no family life. Not the mention you're a bulls eye for patients waiting for you to screw up, and then sue you. I'll still take my MCAT's and see where that leads.
                    As of now, i am a chem major. Like chemistry, and with a BS in chem, i can get around find good jobs.

Suck for your nutrition paper. At least you got to edit it, haha....

Advanced organic sounds fun. I heard Physical chem and analytical chem are hard. I can't wait for that challenge.

Comment

Thanks bro. I was thinkin about the MD, and for the first few years of college i was really into it. I just one day decided real hard about a doctors life, and its not worth, 60-80 a week of working, being on call. So much stress in that job and no family life. Not the mention you're a bulls eye for patients waiting for you to screw up, and then sue you. I'll still take my MCAT's and see where that leads.
                      As of now, i am a chem major. Like chemistry, and with a BS in chem, i can get around find good jobs.

Suck for your nutrition paper. At least you got to edit it, haha....

Advanced organic sounds fun. I heard Physical chem and analytical chem are hard. I can't wait for that challenge.
                      I did good in analytical and advanced analytical, it helped that I had a really good teacher.

Comment

Working...
                      X