No announcement yet.

So i wake up this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up this morning, and the lumps are larger, but not as sore. Heading to the doc first thing tomorrow morning unless things change and I need to go tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Thats the same with me Dry nose! what did your doc do?
      What it was is i had a couple blood vessels in my nose that were really close to the surface so when my nose dried out they would blow open. I went in and he cauterized them and i haven't had any problems since.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
        What it was is i had a couple blood vessels in my nose that were really close to the surface so when my nose dried out they would blow open. I went in and he cauterized them and i haven't had any problems since.
        Ok thats is the exact same as me! the cauterize stuff didnt work, they did it so many times they wont do it any more.lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Ok thats is the exact same as me! the cauterize stuff didnt work, they did it so many times they wont do it any more.lol
          I would just mention to your doc that you are curious about seeing a hematologist for this. The nose bleeds may not be worth it, but having that information could make the difference when in an accident or something and you get a blood thinner and it won't work and make things worse.

Comment

So i went to the doctor, and I don't have a hernia. My cut that was infected has infected lymph (sp?) nodes on both sides my doc believes. Antibiotics for another week and it should go away. If not biopsy the week after

Comment

I would rather know I need surgery than having all the unknows that are probably running throuigh your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                I would rather know I need surgery than having all the unknows that are probably running throuigh your mind.

Normally I would agree with you Shibby. But I have just grown so numb to it all. I am still in my mid 20's and yet feel like I am 60. If there is one thing I know it is my body. Something has been off about it for the past few months. It started with general fatigue, and now things are just building up. Hopefully the colonscipy next monday will clear some things up. They are running out of doc's to send me to.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                  Normally I would agree with you Shibby. But I have just grown so numb to it all. I am still in my mid 20's and yet feel like I am 60. If there is one thing I know it is my body. Something has been off about it for the past few months. It started with general fatigue, and now things are just building up. Hopefully the colonscipy next monday will clear some things up. They are running out of doc's to send me to.
                  I had a similar experience with lumps on my rear. I fell on my tail bone and the area was irritated because of the short I wear. It became I fected and two lumps formed. It was the oddest feeling. Some antibiotics and cream and I was all fine.

Comment

Damn bro hang in there you get threw it just fine.
                    like shibby said at least you know whats going on and there is a fix for it. The other things will sort out also.

Comment

So i went to the doctor, and I don't have a hernia. My cut that was infected has infected lymph (sp?) nodes on both sides my doc believes. Antibiotics for another week and it should go away. If not biopsy the week after

I figured it was lymph nodes. You had mono, which is in your system for months and tough to get rid of, plus sounds like a host of other problems since. Your body is probably having a hard time keeping up the fight. I feel your pain. I've been to the doctors more times in the past two months (after having mono) than the last 10 years combined I'm sure. It's a pain in the a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                        I had a similar experience with lumps on my rear. I fell on my tail bone and the area was irritated because of the short I wear. It became I fected and two lumps formed. It was the oddest feeling. Some antibiotics and cream and I was all fine.
                        Really? Are you just setting everyone up or do you really not see what you said? :ghey:

Comment

his rear.. lol... what a fag

Comment

two "lumps" on his rear and it irritated "because of the 'shorts' he wears" and then some "cream" was put on it...

Comment

two "lumps" on his rear and it irritated "because of the 'shorts' he wears" and then some "cream" was put on it...
                              no surprise to me. i can smell his gayness from new jersey.

Comment

That story was completely serious. I was really worried because I had no idea what they were. It just goes to show you that stuff you worry about can be small. And yes, I had to apply an anti-inflamatory ointment to the area. I only told him for moral support.

Comment

Working...
                                X