• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC:100, comas and coor's light....

Henderson knocked Bisping the fuck out.

Dan Henderson Knocks out Bisping for Win Video | MMA News | Blitzcorner

Watch that shit.

Yup... that was insane. That elbow drop did it all. God damn.

How about that Lesnar and Mir fight? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Henderson knocked Bisping the fuck out.

Dan Henderson Knocks out Bisping for Win Video | MMA News | Blitzcorner

Watch that shit.
      Awsome, Bisping has acted such a cock for so long, overhand right and then another just to shut him up. Few my freinds uk fighters went vegas trained w wanderlie went out and bisping was givin them evil stare all night, such a cock, good fighter but way over rated. I've been trying to watch the fight but can't get flasher on my android g1, can u post the lesnar one too turbs

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Bisping is always given too much credit...

Damn right. He lost (in most peoples eyes) to Matt Hamil. Hamil is a talented fighter, but not on the same level as Henderson. I loved it.

Mir's face looked like Jigsaw from the Saw series after Lesnar absolutely man handled and destroyed him. His face looked like hamburg at one point. Lesnar acted like an insane ass after words, but then made a down to earth apology.

Great fight card!!! :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          , can u post the lesnar one too turbs

Unless you saw this in high def, you have absolutely no idea how bad he fkd up Frank's face! Blood was splattering all over him and Frank. Brock is a freak of nature...I don't care what the haters say.

Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir UFC 100 Video - Fights MMA Video Details
          Last edited by blm; 07-12-09, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I do not even know if I would consider Brock a human being. That guy is like some kind of animal looking for blood. I would love to have that kind of intensity/insanity, it must be wild to have that much adrenaline running through your veins.

Comment

Brock is way bigger and stronger than the rest, simple

Comment

Why did he get so pissed off after the fight? He was flipping the crowd the bird and talking all kinds of crazy. I really liked him for his focus and determination to the sport, but he came off as a total hot head.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
                  Why did he get so pissed off after the fight? He was flipping the crowd the bird and talking all kinds of crazy. I really liked him for his focus and determination to the sport, but he came off as a total hot head.

The fans were booing him real bad.

He brought too much of his previous 'entertainment' attitude into the post fight interview. Hopefully, he doesn't continue to act like that in the future. Too many legends have worked too hard to bring UFC to the mainstream and fight the "sanctioned street fight" image for someone to tarnish it with the WWE image.

Unless he has a reall bad game plan in his future fights the only fighter that I think has the ability to beat him is Fedor. He is just too freakishly big/strong.

Hell at one point he was holding Frank by the throat with one hand and smashing his face with the other. Frank didn't have the strength to move him....at all!

Hendo's knock out was beautiful but the follow up on the ground was the icing on the cake!!! Bisping couldn't even stand properly minutes later. He was fall into the cage as they were assisiting him out of it, lol. :thumup:

Comment

Comment

Fear?!
                      Attached Files

Comment

:retard:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ian Freeman did pretty much the same to Mir when he came to England to fight, Lesner is massive but Fedor would get him, as would a good K1 heavyweight that had TD defence, schilt would get him, Ray Sefo, Mark hunt, Mighty Mo

Comment

Yes, his best days are behind him...

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                              Yes, his best days are behind him...
                              205lb?

Comment

Working...
                              X