No announcement yet.

May not be posting much for a few days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May not be posting much for a few days.

Something is up with my laptop screen. It gives me like a silouette of everything but won't actually light up. So I am going to see about getting it fixed. In the meantime I will be on with my phone, but its really not that convienant.

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    Something is up with my laptop screen. It gives me like a silouette of everything but won't actually light up. So I am going to see about getting it fixed. In the meantime I will be on with my phone, but its really not that convienant.
    post from the phone at least 50 times per day or your ass is grass.

Comment

Ok, I got a temporary solution. I got an external monitor to use until we get a new computer. It was going to cost $300-$400 to fix the back light that went out, because they would have to replace the whole lcd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
        Ok, I got a temporary solution. I got an external monitor to use until we get a new computer. It was going to cost $300-$400 to fix the back light that went out, because they would have to replace the whole lcd.
        you can get a brand new computer for well under $400.

you could even get one of those netbooks for like $100 bucks.

Comment

Exactly, that's why I said fuck that and found a monitor a friend had lying around. I think it's about to explode though lol. It' keeps making a clicking sound in the hardware and the screen keeps flickering. I'm going to move this to gen chat in case someone has something to add...

Comment

Working...
          X