Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shibby check out this baby seat!

Safety 1st | Air Protect

I have not fully checked it out I am going to bed right now but I seen this at the store today. I hope it is as good as the hype they had around it. We will see tomorrow when I can research about it.

Originally posted by rado
    Not expensive either:thumup: Looks good bro...
    Ya the price is right there with the rest. I couldnt sleep, I think When I strat to research something I just cant stop untill I know everything,:retard:

In my search I found a upgrade to the orignal seat I was gonna get
    RECARO Signo G2 convertible car seat | Parent Reviews & Free Shipping

The air protect has the cool air bag to slow impact down witch I think is good. but the recaro has alot more actual side protection. Recaro being the number 1 racing seat company in the world I can only guess they have a better product?

What do you guys think is more important
    1) slowing down of the head before impact with the air bag thing If it actually works?
    2) more actual structure built around the baby and head

They both have 1 of the most important thing to me and thats the adjustable head rest With the recaro being a bit more adjustable.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      I just got my son an average and spent almost $200 for it...I want to get him a Britax seat though...Those are good...They cost $300...Which is still not bad...I just can't sleep because the past 3 days I've had insomnia...not sure why...I'm off ALL my shit...
      The britax dont have side impact protection. For your rover it might not be as important cuz it is heaver than most cars but your lil car I would get the recaro, peg pergo, or maybe the new air thing ( not sure still on the air protect one )
      Hopefully we dont ever need to know what one is best.

1.5 hours later and im still trying to research this seat,lol so much for bed.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Safety 1st | Air Protect

I have not fully checked it out I am going to bed right now but I seen this at the store today. I hope it is as good as the hype they had around it. We will see tomorrow when I can research about it.
        How did it feel next to the Recaro? The way it looks like it feels seems very similar to the Recaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          How did it feel next to the Recaro? The way it looks like it feels seems very similar to the Recaro.
          Feel as in material? different to me if you mean material. I like the air protect material better not sure why though.

Comment

I mean as in squishyness. The cusion it provides.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
              I mean as in squishyness. The cusion it provides.
              Ya same. Execpt the side head padding the Air protect is firmer due to the air bag thing.

Comment

Working...
              X