Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC signs Tito Ortiz....again

I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked some more! :thumup:

It was said that the bad blood between UFC President Dana White and former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz ran so deep that reconciliation wasn’t even a remote possibility. But after a twitter exchange between the two surfaced recently, fans began speculating that a return to the Octagon wouldn’t be too far off for ‘The Huntington Beach Bad Boy.’ On Friday, White made it official, announcing Ortiz’ re-signing with the UFC during a media teleconference.

“Tito and I have history that pretty much everybody knows,” said White. “We have put all our differences aside, have squashed everything, and we’re ready to move forward. Tito Ortiz is still a guy that fans want to see fight, he just had back surgery, he’s getting back into training, he feels good and he’s ready to compete in the 205-pound division and take a shot at the title again. And Tito Ortiz will retire in the UFC.”

UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

that mother fucker has it set, he slams jenna j everyday and is payed to fight. I can't think of a better world personally. But no jokes, no $ is going on him, my booker would have my knees in casts if I risked it on tito at this point.

Comment

Thats good news makes things entertaining, could be all sorts of match ups, he's only lost to real top opponents, he could probably take chuck now, did well against Lyoto before, did well against forrest, matchups;

Coleman
      Belfort (if they get hime back too)
      Don't thing he's want to fight page
      Anderson

Hope they don't kill him straight away, hope they feed him like they did page for a while

Bonner, then Coleman than Bisping ha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Belfort (if they get hime back too)

‘Phenom’enal news from White, as Belfort vs Franklin Headlines UFC 103

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          ‘Phenom’enal news from White, as Belfort vs Franklin Headlines UFC 103

Wow thats even better, Belfort Vs Wandy II?

Comment

Wow thats even better, Belfort Vs Wandy II?
            MMA is changing so quickly anymore; more opportunity for entertaining match ups.

Did you hear that Affliction is done promoting fights now. They were banking on that Fedor/Barnett fight. I read somewhere that Affliction may become a UFC sponsor again.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              MMA is changing so quickly anymore; more opportunity for entertaining match ups.

Did you hear that Affliction is done promoting fights now. They were banking on that Fedor/Barnett fight. I read somewhere that Affliction may become a UFC sponsor again.
              I read on sherdog that Dana said he did everything to get Fedor, basically the M1 guy said the only way would be if they got to co promote the fight with UFC, Dana said no because they don't need the help promoting, I don't think Fedor wants to do it, if he did he would he's in control of where he goes really.

White on Fedor: ‘We tried everything’

Comment

I read on sherdog that Dana said he did everything to get Fedor, basically the M1 guy said the only way would be if they got to co promote the fight with UFC, Dana said no because they don't need the help promoting, I don't think Fedor wants to do it, if he did he would he's in control of where he goes really.

White on Fedor: ‘We tried everything’
                I don't think Tito has it anymore, but maybe he will come out and surprise everyone, I don't care for him either way.

Dana White will never co promote, and I wouldn't believe everything you hear about the Fedor deal. The only people that know exactly what was offered are UFC and M-1. Most people don't know what the fuck M-1 is, and to be honest I don't blame Dana for refusing to co promote. M-1 is competition for UFC (not much really), and to co promote your only real competition is crazy. Dana will wait a few more years and they will buy M-1 if they want it and the fighters.

Most of the UFC fans don't know who in the fuck Fedor is, so it isn't like Dana is going to piss a lot of people off.

Comment

Working...
                X