99 problems Jay Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 problems Jay Z

remember this?, just watched 'taking of 123 pelham' and this was played over the start scene

YouTube - 99 problems jay z

Oh nice. How did you like the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Oh nice. How did you like the movie?
      Sucked to be honest, some good bits but generally a bit lame, too many bits taken from other movies.

Comment

John Travolta fuckin sucks in that movie, everyone else is casted perfectly and its a killer summer flick. Get the linkin park reanimation 99 problems w/jay z ... now that shit bumps.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          Get the linkin park reanimation 99 problems w/jay z ... now that shit bumps.
          :thumup:

Comment

Spike has had the Rocky series on all night. Much better than any Travolta movie.

Comment

Travolta?? I will leave it at that.

Comment

seriously how does a guy like travolta even get these gigs? I can think of about 10 actors who would've made it a much better film... putting denzel and travolta together just exploits how bad travolta is lol.

Comment

I like Travolta! :mad:

Comment

You like nicolas cage they really swapped faces!!! To each their own, half the people i know hate my movie tastes lol.

Comment

gotta go with art of war on this one.

and tell ya something else, edward norton sucks ass too.

Robert Downey Jr is the fucken king!

Comment

Hell no I don't like Cage, but I'm definitely a fan of Norton.

Comment

But lates face it we wouldn't want to see norton mad, things could get rough between the jolly green giant and BOUNCE :P and yes Robert downy Jr is king in my book, US Marshals is just one of many movies in which he plays his roll perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                          X