Anyone own/use a Toughbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own/use a Toughbook?

I'm deciding which model to get.. I use a dual G4 here at home so no complaints but I use like 3 cell phones a month ... dropping a laptop costs more :retard: . SO, anyone have one ? Like it? Which Model?

guess they suck :p

Comment

Or they're just too expensive for any of us to justify spending the money on, lol

Comment

I get them for 200$ from EMTs they have been used for like a month.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          I get them for 200$ from EMTs they have been used for like a month.

Well damn, that's quite a "hook up" - aren't they like a couple thousand?

Comment

3 cell phones a month? i dont get it.

Comment

I don't know what they run for brand new, I've got a local hookup for anything tech and a guy from china who sells the fake ipods (exactly the same cept they have a removable 8,16 gig cards) and everything else under the sun. The ipods I bought in 20s for 10$ each sold them for 50$ and mind you I worked in IT so people would've bitched if they sucked, now anything tech I don't buy anywhere else without checking those two sources.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                3 cell phones a month? i dont get it.
                I just drop them alot, I don't literally go through phones like that, I do have 3 phones but 2 are tracfones so they dont get much use... I just want to be able to take a laptop anywhere and not worry shit about dropping it etc... I've busted two laptop screens in my lifetime I'm not looking to break a third.

Comment

oh damn. and i thought i had an issue. i don't think i've had the same phone for more than 6-8 months. one i had for 2 weeks and it disappeared into thin air. but now i've fallen in passionate love with my current phone. this should last me about a year until the n97 drops a few hundred dollars.

as for the toughbooks, i don't think i've considered buying one so i don't' know much about them. all i know is that the people who install cable and whatnot have them. otherwise, i've seen a lot of ibms and a few fujitsus for people on the run.

Comment

yeah it's just real practical for some people, not fast or anything but it does what you need... lol @ the cell phones I have one sprint phone w/the unlimited contract and then the two tracfones lol :P

Comment

Working...
                    X