Goin to see the collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin to see the collector

I'll let you know what I think, I gotta say this type of movie is up my alley. But if it's like saw 3 on (just more gore and the plot fades quickly) I'll say it. I was choosing between this and A perfect gettaway, just had to go with my style and give the collector a shot.

For what it's worth that was a solid film. I don't know everyone's taste but this one caught me offguard. It's a short movie the concept behind it allows for that. I won't ruin any of it for you, 7/10 on horror - 9/10 originality.

Comment

never heard of it

Comment

check out fandango.com and look @ the preview... it's a dark movie and it doesn't give the audience really any explanations, it makes you think wtf is this all about the entire time.

Comment

YouTube - The Collector Official Movie Trailer - Releases July 31, 2009

there, made it easy for ya big guy.

Comment

na, i dont like that saw kinda shit. fitnessbrat will be all over this movie. lol

Comment

Nah dude, it's nothing like saw - this is much more mental - it's not revenge or anything like that, shit's fucking straight out goosebumper.

Comment

i dont like mental shit either.

what ever happened to straight up ghost movies. bah

Comment

Go rent the ghost busters game for 360 :P. Name a few horror films you liked. I just liked this so much because it showed the true colors of some1 no1 wants to run into.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                    Go rent the ghost busters game for 360 :P. Name a few horror films you liked. I just liked this so much because it showed the true colors of some1 no1 wants to run into.
                    i like the old school ghost movies. even those old black and white ones. The uninvited from like 1940 or some shit is my kinda ghost movie. the original Changling from the 70's. scary shit

Comment

I gotcha, that's out of my league. Although I do have the original dracula which is a favorite of mine. 70s horror was amazing.

Comment

Glad to hear, I like a good move that twists your mind a bit (I love the saw movies).

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          Glad to hear, I like a good move that twists your mind a bit (I love the saw movies).
                          Atta boy, it was funny shit - I went at 3:20 and I was the only person in the theater :thumup: pitch black sitting dead center. Nobody suckin down slurrpees and cell phones n shit to get me pissed. I really would go see it again just to try to figure out some more clues to how it all works.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                            Atta boy, it was funny shit - I went at 3:20 and I was the only person in the theater :thumup: pitch black sitting dead center. Nobody suckin down slurrpees and cell phones n shit to get me pissed. I really would go see it again just to try to figure out some more clues to how it all works.
                            I would love to go to a theater like that. :agreed:

Comment

Yeah I get very aggressive when I am around a lot of people, no clue why, I just keep seeing things that bother me lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X