What toys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What toys?

okay, when you are having sex with your respected other, what toys do you use in bed? Example: handcuffs, rope, blindfold, vibrator, paddle, etc...

we have a bunch of toys but the one my wife likes the best is a little bullet.

Comment

Re: What toys?

Originally posted by rude
      okay, when you are having sex with your respected other, what toys do you use in bed? Example: handcuffs, rope, blindfold, vibrator, paddle, etc...
      All of the above except for the paddle...we have a rubber whip instead. LOL

We have a big stash of toys and accessories. Our favorite accessory is lube...for me on my clit and on his cock when we're fucking, and for him when I'm giving him oral. I'd say our favorite toy is the swing. Then after that, any vibe that can be used on my clit while he's fucking me or to use in my pussy when he's in my ass. My favorite vibe is one that's aimed at hitting the g-spot...it's got a bullet like tip with a slender wand with variable settings. When we're taking our time I love bondage...we've got ropes attached to the legs of the bed and just keep them tucked under the bed so they're always ready when we are. I'm also a fan of lingerie (corsettes especially) and high heels with stockings. A little role playing like a nurses outfit, or a short schoolgirl plaid skirt is always fun too. Our favorite vibe for masturbating (both of us use this one) is the Hitachi Magic Wand and sometimes I'll use it on my clit when he's fucking me...OMG what a fucking orgasm!!!

Swing

Favorite Vibe

Hitachi Magic Wand

Comment

none...

Comment

Re: Re: What toys?

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL

We have a big stash of toys and accessories. Our favorite accessory is lube...for me on my clit and on his cock when we're fucking, and for him when I'm giving him oral. I'd say our favorite toy is the swing. Then after that, any vibe that can be used on my clit while he's fucking me or to use in my pussy when he's in my ass. My favorite vibe is one that's aimed at hitting the g-spot...it's got a bullet like tip with a slender wand with variable settings. When we're taking our time I love bondage...we've got ropes attached to the legs of the bed and just keep them tucked under the bed so they're always ready when we are. I'm also a fan of lingerie (corsettes especially) and high heels with stockings. A little role playing like a nurses outfit, or a short schoolgirl plaid skirt is always fun too. Our favorite vibe for masturbating (both of us use this one) is the Hitachi Magic Wand and sometimes I'll use it on my clit when he's fucking me...OMG what a fucking orgasm!!!

Swing

Favorite Vibe

Hitachi Magic Wand

you are one kinky lady! ;)

Comment

Vibrator

Comment

none

Comment

Jumper cables, Weed eaters, a saddle, circus midgets(is that a toy?), a jack hammer and a Barny costume:D

Comment

A little ice, a buffalo (stuffed preferably for safety reasons), and a pitching wedge.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What toys?

Originally posted by Gongshow
                    you are one kinky lady! ;)

very kinky

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      A little ice, a buffalo (stuffed preferably for safety reasons), and a pitching wedge.
                      I here ya Billy ;) .I like the same thing but change that pitching wedge to a 9 iron.

Comment

Re: Re: What toys?

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL

Swing

Favorite Vibe

Hitachi Magic Wand

if you ever get a divorce then give me a friggin call!

Comment

Working...
                        X