No announcement yet.

Cory Everson at 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has smooth skin for 51. I was out the other night talking to a lady 48 and she was hotttt but kinda had wrinkly skin on her arms. Just slightly but noticeable......

I wonder if they air brushed that first pic. Regardless, she is fine!

gator

Comment

It's funny how some people keep bashing her cosmetic surgeries like they are professionals or something and can definitely see a lot in someone's face. I don't say she didn't do anything to her face, there was a visible difference by the end of the 80's, but she's been natural ever since. Ask people who met her. I know a few who happen to know her very well.
      But, in the end, I doubt Cory will loose fans to envious rumors. Besides, for the nonbelievers, check the QVC site. She can't be air brushed there. And let the surgeries aside, she's not a Hollywood star.
      Last edited by Ajax; 10-13-09, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
        It's funny how some people keep bashing her cosmetic surgeries like their professionals or something and can definitely see a lot in someone's face. I don't say she didn't do anything to her face, there was a visible difference by the end of the 80's, but she's been natural ever since. Ask people who met her. I know a few who happen to know her very well.
        But, in the end, I doubt Cory will loose fans to envious rumors. Besides, for the nonbelievers, check the QVC site. She can't be air brushed there. And let the surgeries aside, she's not a Hollywood star.
        hi cory. :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          hi cory. :clapback:
          NICE!

and Ajax, aka Cory, nobody is bashing your plastic surgeries, it's just it's some bad plastic surgery procedures. We know you're a good person Cory and not a Hollywood celebrity. Try not to get your bunghole in a bunch, we'd still bone ya. :rofl:

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not Cory. Just a fan.

Comment

Working...
            X