• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
    Nasty
    A wins a win.

Comment

So, basically you all are bashing Rado because he has had a woman pleasure the most sensitive spot on the male body? The prostate gland is well know to produce the most pleasure for males.

Comment

So, basically you all are bashing Rado because he has had a woman pleasure the most sensitive spot on the male body? The prostate gland is well know to produce the most pleasure for males.
        what a faggot thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          what a faggot thing to say.
          Says the guy who has wants to fuck a tranny...

Comment

That's exactly why. Pleasure is in the eye of the beholder - that shit is fuckin homo to me.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              That's exactly why. Pleasure is in the eye of the beholder - that shit is fuckin homo to me.
              No its not, lol. Pleasure is a sensation caused by chemical reactions to stimulii in the body. You have 'control' over it though. Without having tried what Rado has suggested, its just close minded. :hibb:

Comment

trust me on this you are wrong - some shit isn't pleasurable. The way you put it anyone would love it in the ass cuz of some fuckin chemical, that's bullshit bro.

Comment

Working...
                X