Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce

Well, my wife and I are getting divorced. We have only been married for 5 years but together for about 12. We both agree its the best thing for us and the kids. We arent in love the way married people should be and we fight pretty much everyday. Its harder than I thought it would be. Everytime I go to call the Lawyer to set up something I hang up the phone. Its very scary not knowing what the future holds like where Im going to live and how my kids are going to feel I feel very out of control. Anyone been though this???

I'd rather not spill ALL my business to everyone lol, but you know where to find me ;)

And I'm very sorry you are going through this :(

Comment

I've been through it and I know what you mean. Luckily no kids were involved with mine, but it was still tough. If you need any advice or anything PM me.

Comment

sorry to hear it bro. try to stay friendly with each other if that's possible.

Comment

Thanks everyone. It was hard for me to even post that and just so you guys know I havent talked to any family or friends about this yet. So it shows you that I think of you guys as friends here!! And I called and its set up for Sept. 2nd so we will see what happens from here.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            I'd rather not spill ALL my business to everyone lol, but you know where to find me ;)

Thanks, and Im sure I will....

Originally posted by Timma View Post
            I've been through it and I know what you mean. Luckily no kids were involved with mine, but it was still tough. If you need any advice or anything PM me.
            Thanks, Timma Ill keep that in mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
              how about you 2 lazy shits just pm him and offer him your advice instead of saying "pm me if you need anything". its obvious he wants your help you lazy mother fuckers. :fight: :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                how about you 2 lazy shits just pm him and offer him your advice instead of saying "pm me if you need anything". its obvious he wants your help you lazy mother fuckers. :fight: :hibb:

Why don't you shut the fk up since you're clueless on this topic. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Sorry about that bro...Seems like marriages these days don't last like they did...
                  yea, its a shame yours is almost over. :retard:

Comment

Why don't you shut the fk up since you're clueless on this topic. :)
                    how about you know your roll and bow down to the alpha male and do your womanly duties. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      False.
                      false

Comment

how about you know your roll and bow down to the alpha male and do your womanly duties. :hibb:

Roll? Like you want me to do a somersault or what?

Comment

Roll? Like you want me to do a somersault or what?

Comment

That only applied to you dear - we know my spelling is top notch :weights:

Comment

That only applied to you dear - we know my spelling is top notch :weights:
                              i was aiming the pic at myself..

complex about being a stripper i see... :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                              X