I just met the coolest old lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    there was some nascar shit at lime last weekend. could figure why nascar was at proper track course. :noo:
    whenever they have their lil "road courses" in nascar it turns into a huge cluster fuck, poor driving all around and countless wrecks.

Comment

Fukin yanks never seen a corner more tight than 10 degrees lol, all your roads are built for your lazy fat carb dozy asses, a european car gives you a headspin just with the steep contours of the body nevermind you taking a real corner at speen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Fukin yanks never seen a corner more tight than 10 degrees lol, all your roads are built for your lazy fat carb dozy asses, a european car gives you a headspin just with the steep contours of the body nevermind you taking a real corner at speen lol
        bah, try rallying up in NH, they have everything from ice pond races to full blown hill climbs - it's awesome , but liked I said rallying kills your car very very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          2 words.. laguna seca

Comment

2 words.. laguna seca
            :clapback::clapback:

B have you ever been on rally courses ? Sometime I know a great place that lets you rent out their subies and you get to practice on this massive frozen lake, then you can hit the trails if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              :clapback::clapback:

B have you ever been on rally courses ? Sometime I know a great place that lets you rent out their subies and you get to practice on this massive frozen lake, then you can hit the trails if you want.
              never have bro.

Comment

Good luck with your GILF.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                  Good luck with your GILF.
                  :retard:

Comment

never have bro.
                    If you're up north during the winter I'll url the place I went thru, it's real fun and not that pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                      whenever they have their lil "road courses" in nascar it turns into a huge cluster fuck, poor driving all around and countless wrecks.
                      Yea, those cars aren't designed to turn back and forth and that tight. It's acutally kind of sad when you think about that it's suppose to be a high performance car.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                        She is 68 and she pulled up to the gym in a Cayman S. She said something about bringing her sports car, so I commented on it. We talk and she is a friggin' track driver! She does it as a hobby.
                        now she sounds cool as hell bro !!! how did she look

Comment

lime rock is beautiful track.
                          :agreed:

won free tickets to it at a benefit it was fun to go to, the rear engine cars coming off the top of the hill would lift the front tires a good 8 inches. I forget the class of the race, but it was the vettes, mazda rx8s, porsche, and pontiac G6.

Here's a vid I took with my phone kinda crappy but you get the point.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Konitz; 08-21-09, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X