First Drive: 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster shrugs off the convertible stigma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Drive: 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster shrugs off the convertible stigma

"How good is the 370Z Roadster? You wouldn't be wrong thinking of it as a baby Ferrari California. Both are comfy open tourers with more power in reserve than the average owner needs and enough handling prowess to take on a track day or two, even though they never will. Also, we think the 370Z's better looking than the latest topless prancing horse."

First Drive: 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster shrugs off the convertible stigma — Autoblog
    Last edited by Bouncer; 09-10-09, 03:00 PM.

bump.

:P

Comment

LOL, can you make a fanboy smilie?

Comment

haha nobody gives a shit about your ride :D

Comment

lmao

fuck yous!

Comment

they said it is = to a fucken ferrari!

GREAT SUCCESS!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              they said it is = to a fucken ferrari!

GREAT SUCCESS!
              You heard it here first...A Nissan is the same thing as a Ferrari. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                You heard it here first...A Nissan is the same thing as a Ferrari. :rofl:
                i didnt say it! they did!

Comment

i didnt say it! they did!
                  And you wonder why I don't respect people who review cars...:wack:

Comment

And you wonder why I don't respect people who review cars...:wack:
                    dont take it out of context. what they say is true.

"How good is the 370Z Roadster? You wouldn't be wrong thinking of it as a baby Ferrari California. Both are comfy open tourers with more power in reserve than the average owner needs and enough handling prowess to take on a track day or two, even though they never will. Also, we think the 370Z's better looking than the latest topless prancing horse."

all though i disagree with the last part about looks. Ferrari is art.

Comment

dont take it out of context. what they say is true.

all though i disagree with the last part about looks. Ferrari is art.
                      Yea, but that quote describes A LOT of good roadsters. I didn't take it out of context, its just a poor single comparison. I don't care though.

Comment

Ferrari is art.
                        well put.

Comment

Yea, but that quote describes A LOT of good roadsters. I didn't take it out of context, its just a poor single comparison. I don't care though.
                          what other roadsters? bmw? not much power in reserve sorry. same with mazda or genesis.

only other roadster is could describe is the cayman S.

Comment

what other roadsters? bmw? not much power in reserve sorry. same with mazda or genesis.

only other roadster is could describe is the cayman S.
                            Carrera Turbo? lol. M3 Vert, M6 Vert, SL65 AMG ... Vert. More power than most drivers need. Oh, and I believe Aston Martin makes a Convertible too. :rofl:

Comment

Carrera Turbo? lol. M3 Vert, M6 Vert, SL65 AMG ... Vert. More power than most drivers need. Oh, and I believe Aston Martin makes a Convertible too. :rofl:
                              no asshole you fail. those cars would all run circles around a Z.

it was saying the Z was a baby version of a super car. the cars you mention are super cars dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                              X