Buying Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Land

Well I was just looking around at houses and stuff and found a 3 acre lot for sale in the town over from me it is on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere like one other house on the street(perfect in my eyes). Selling for 99,900. I don't know shit about buying a house wondering about perc tests, and shit like that I obviously don't wanna buy it if I cannot build on it. Anybody's advice will help.

Buying with land is always a good idea if you can. I have no idea where you are and the laws you have to follow. But first thing I would check would be the zoning. You need to see what you can build on the land.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Buying with land is always a good idea if you can. I have no idea where you are and the laws you have to follow. But first thing I would check would be the zoning. You need to see what you can build on the land.
      It's residential property, I use to build houses in college so I can get alot of info from my old boss. I just don't wanna end up with wetlands I cannot build on, they are very serious about land conservation around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        It's residential property, I use to build houses in college so I can get alot of info from my old boss. I just don't wanna end up with wetlands I cannot build on, they are very serious about land conservation around here.
        where the hell in this state u find land at that price dude ? You out western MA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          Ya make sure you find out. You never know it could be zoned for 2 or 3 houses?

Comment

I don't know exactly what they are called where you live, but the city I live in has a building where are the city public works are located. It's where you file permits and all that and (at least here) you can go get that kind of info.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              where the hell in this state u find land at that price dude ? You out western MA ?
              Honestly it was just luck. just by chance saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                I don't know exactly what they are called where you live, but the city I live in has a building where are the city public works are located. It's where you file permits and all that and (at least here) you can go get that kind of info.
                For it me it would be the town hall, thanks for the tip, I am gonna call the realtor tommorrow get the whole scoop.

Comment

Working...
                X