Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A-Team Movie is coming baby!

The A-Team van spied in action on set in British Columbia — Autoblog

It better be like the old show or I will be Bullshit. It probably won't though because they always try to "improve" things. I wonder if anyone will get shot, because in the real show no one ever did lol.

I just read the link after I posted, they even said something about no one ever getting shot, priceless.

Comment

Oh you know it's gonna suck.

They made GI Joe a bunch of fags, made the Honeymooners black, Planet Of The Apes was a total ball of shit, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
        made the Honeymooners black,
        When I saw that I knew the world went crazy. That made about as much sense as if you made the a movie on the old show The Jefferson's and had white people, Hollywood is fucked.

Comment

Rampage jackson is gonna play B.A. brackas (Mr T)
          So I can see some good humor in it from him.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            made the Honeymooners black
            yea, wtf was with that? lmao

Comment

FLOP.......

If Rampage Jackson has some amazing actor skills tucked away (I'm not betting on it) he will still get annoying after 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                FLOP.......

If Rampage Jackson has some amazing actor skills tucked away (I'm not betting on it) he will still get annoying after 45 minutes.
                I think he will be fine. I am sure he wont have many lines execpt his famous one liners. Like, I petty the fool and Murdoc. Mr T didnt say much so I am sure Rampage wont either.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  I think that's a good choice.

Comment

I'm sure rampage will make the kids laugh but I'm alil dissapointed Mr T didn't juice it up one more time for a final turn, he still has the lines and the face

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      I'm sure rampage will make the kids laugh but I'm alil dissapointed Mr T didn't juice it up one more time for a final turn, he still has the lines and the face
                      YouTube - Clubber Lang - Best Scenes! (From Rocky III, Mr. T)

:weights:

Comment

He can really act, really charismatic and believable, hope he gets a proper script one day he's better than the freakshow talkshow hosts always have him on for

Comment

:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

...and possibly nixing his scheduled fight with Rashad. Probably a good thing cuzz he'd probably get smashed!

Reports have surfaced over the weekend that the proposed UFC 107 bout between former champions Rashad Evans and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson could be scrapped. It appears as though Jackson will be unavailable to train and compete due to landing the role of B.A. Baracus on the upcoming remake of The A-Team.
                            UFC 107 is scheduled to take place on December 12th in Jackson’s hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. Both Jackson and Evans are featured on the upcoming season of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality show on Spike.

President Dana White had previously discussed his opposition of Jackson taking on the role at a pre-UFC 102 event saying, “Get a [expletive] grip, dude. You’re going to make a lot of money. You ain’t going to make a lot of money playing B.A. Baracus on ‘The A-Team.

Guess what Rashad Evans is thinking about right now?” White asked. “He’s thinking about beating your f**king ass. He’s not sitting around thinking about how him and his mom used to watch the f**king Love Boat together and he wants to get the role of Isaac the bartender.’”

White went on to note that his contempt for fighter's doing movies does not apply only to Rampage.

“I’m not a big fan of fighters doing movies," White admitted. "When your career is over, if you turn into a movie star, that’s awesome.”

MMA FanHouse got in touch with Evans’ manager Jervis Cole who told them, “As far as we know the fight is still on. Until the UFC tells us something different, Rashad Evans starts training in mid-October.”

The pre-fight hype between Jackson and Evans was already at a boiling point. After Jackson’s UFC 96 victory over Keith Jardine both fighters got into a verbal altercation inside the Octagon.

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Chooses Movie Over UFC 107, Dana White Unhappy - FightLine.com

Comment

I didnt read the post but I already knoe Dana is upset but Rampage is doing the film and skipping the fight with Rashad.
                              Shit i would to if I were him. Alot more cash can be made in film over MMA and alot easyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X