• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage quits MMA

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson: "I'm done fighting" | MMAjunkie.com

he is a movie star now! a-team baby. :D

Comment

What a dumbass. He criticizes the people that pay for the fucking pay-per-view. He is scared to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        He criticizes the people that pay for the fucking pay-per-view..
        so do I.

people that pay for that shit = :retard:

watch that shit for free like an hour after the fight on the interwebz.

Comment

He quit awhile ago, (mentally), it's just official now!

Comment

He talks about Dana saying bullshit about him, but the fact is he probably wouldn't have this role if Dana didn't bring him to the mainstream via UFC and Dana bailed his ass out after he made his mental collapse public after getting his ass kicked by Forrest. Dana handled that situation really well too. He never said a thing about it to the media as far as details. And as much as a media whore as Dana is that's a pretty big deal, imo.

Oh well, his fights have got boring and you can't fight forever. Good luck to him. He should do well with is charisma.

Comment

some of his fights were legendary, Vs chuck, Arona, Randleman.

Hmm let me see? get your head smashed in a cage or star in a corny but no doubt very initially popular film bringing about fame and fortune and possibly a crappy series but with big pay and possibly gimmick roles in other films a la Vinnie Jones

Fucken right I'd quit MMA, plus if he decides to fight again later, possibly when the 205lb division is weaker he can command a slice of the PPV like Brock, or even do some pro wrestling

what you have to remember is Rampage isn't an old guy, his future is exponsntially brighter if this film goes well, fuck fighting

Comment

scared to fight no way.

he'll be back if the film thing does work out.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  scared to fight no way.

he'll be back if the film thing does work out.
                  Not if Dana had asked him to fight Anderson lol! I could just see him mouthing off about black on black crime and getting his ass handed, after seeing the guy that hammered him get humiliated by anderson its probably a good time to sit out and hope anderson fucks off to boxing lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X