Hate Mexican Crooked Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate Mexican Crooked Cops

Jst beware when u all go to Mexico. The cops over there are more crooked than nothiinng. Random pull oever they take away ur cash or will lock u up in jails that are nasty and ugly. Ive had friends where they are pulled over for no reason and they take away thier money just for nothing, last time 160 bucks from a friend. If not they also take ur cars away. 160 cops are suspended cause of being dirty in theri blood if u know what i mean. I hate those shit bags, sorry but its so true and sad how many people lose money just for them. Damn bastards

i think its legal to shoot them down there. they just get new ones. hell in mexico you can do anything. just dont try crossing the border into mexico with a dead body in the trunk. nobody will give you directions of where to dump it unless you pay them $5

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
      i think its legal to shoot them down there. they just get new ones. hell in mexico you can do anything. just dont try crossing the border into mexico with a dead body in the trunk. nobody will give you directions of where to dump it unless you pay them $5
      or $1:rofl:

Comment

Re: Hate Mexican Crooked Cops

Originally posted by THE JUICE
        Jst beware when u all go to Mexico. The cops over there are more crooked than nothiinng. Random pull oever they take away ur cash or will lock u up in jails that are nasty and ugly. Ive had friends where they are pulled over for no reason and they take away thier money just for nothing, last time 160 bucks from a friend. If not they also take ur cars away. 160 cops are suspended cause of being dirty in theri blood if u know what i mean. I hate those shit bags, sorry but its so true and sad how many people lose money just for them. Damn bastards
        YEP, this is true. I know a couple of people that went over there to buy some "stuff" and they got pulled over and the cops took all their "stuff" and all of their money. They let them go though and didn't put them in jail but, they very easily could have. Very crooked there. Once you are in they're country you have lost all your rights that you have here in USA.

Comment

Re: Re: Hate Mexican Crooked Cops

Originally posted by petite
          YEP, this is true. I know a couple of people that went over there to buy some "stuff" and they got pulled over and the cops took all their "stuff" and all of their money. They let them go though and didn't put them in jail but, they very easily could have. Very crooked there. Once you are in they're country you have lost all your rights that you have here in USA.

just to damn possessing a gun over there or having even bullets its an automatic lockup for 8 years, no ands, ifs, or buts:(

Comment

crazy stuff

Comment

hehe, my friend has a security/watchman type job on the border. And he'll see dead bodies floating down the rio grande all the time of mexicans that drowned tryin to cross. And he says they have this big pole and they push the bodies over to the mexican side because if they land on the US side, they have to fill out all this paper work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
                hehe, my friend has a security/watchman type job on the border. And he'll see dead bodies floating down the rio grande all the time of mexicans that drowned tryin to cross. And he says they have this big pole and they push the bodies over to the mexican side because if they land on the US side, they have to fill out all this paper work on it.

damn, that must be weird seeing dead bodies. Theres alot of cases each week hear f people drowning here:(

Comment

I would imagine one would become desensitized(sp) pretty quick working at that job.

Comment

Last edited by JUICE; 05-13-09, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X