Who believes in evolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who believes in evolution?

Check it out...Ancient Skeleton May Rewrite Earliest Chapter of Human Evolution -- Gibbons 2009 (1001): 1 -- ScienceNOW

Only intelligent people. :)

Comment

Micro, Macro, both?

Comment

can someone explain to me what is going on?

is the article proving evolution or disproving.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

A quick note; One thing to remember when discussing scientific research topics is that nothing is proven. Proofs are for Math. The only reason I say this is so that there isn't time wasted on debating semantics.

The article is simply saying they have found a possible link to Lucy's past. It's another link in the lineage of evolution but will be picked apart when debated on the lone discovery.
          Last edited by Shibby; 10-02-09, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

its not either....its just showing a different flow chart as far as what happen when the split from "apes" and "humans" was taking place.

Comment

you need faith to believe in evolution just as much as most other ideas of life, where did the first molecule evolve from - something cannot ever be created from nothing. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                you need faith to believe in evolution just as much as most other ideas of life, where did the first molecule evolve from - something cannot ever be created from nothing. Go figure.
                praise the lord!

Comment

^ haha - fuckin kill me :D

Comment

^ haha - fuckin kill me :D
                    i'm converting to your religion. but there better not be kool-aid.

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAA!! - oh shit.

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAA!! - oh shit.
                        hahahahaha. looooove it.

Comment

exactly, you nailed it because matter has always existed and always will. it just changes form and substance.

and I could use your logic against you, who created God? you can't create something from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post

and I could use your logic against you, who created God? you can't create something from nothing.
                            pretty sure he was saying it goes for both ways. not really saying one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
                              exactly, you nailed it because matter has always existed and always will. it just changes form and substance.

I'm with you bro - I cannot logically believe in shit lol. I'm one lost soul bitches :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X