No announcement yet.

i just happened to find this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines LTC, but it is also for High Capacity weapons as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      License
      are we talking about drivers license and cars? :retard:

Comment

I think we've established it could be called several things :retard:
        I was saying mines dual purpose, when you get yours can you also buy assault rifles?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          I was saying mines dual purpose, when you get yours can you also buy assault rifles?
          You must be in Jersey! me and you are the only ones who cant buy cool guns. In Ohio Rado should be able to buy anything he wants with a 200 dollar tax and the right paperwork he could get a full auto grenade launcher.

Comment

because you're a convict;) Are you not? You're not allowed to own one or be around them...
            No my state dont allow cool guns.
            Trust me my record has nothing to do with it. I still have plenty,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              No my state dont allow cool guns.
              Trust me my record has nothing to do with it. I still have plenty,lol
              Lucky you are not in my state, any criminal record denies you from getting any type of gun permit.

Comment

And FL is pretty tough on their laws to carry....
                :dunno:

Florida has some the most lax gun laws in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  :dunno:

Florida has some the most lax gun laws in the nation.
                  yeah... i don't follow...

it must've been harder for him since he was an illegal immigrant.

Comment

NOT if you're a convict....wtf you smoking? read the posts....we're talking about people who have been convicted....
                    True.

Guess I took it a bit out of context.

Carry on...

Comment

Here you can't get a gun if you get convicted, if you get continued without a finding your safe.

Comment

I've never heard of ANY state in the USA that if you're a convicted felon, you can carry a gun...I'm almost certain that if you're a convict, you can't carry a gun or even be around them.....And I know CA is harder on convicts than FL is....And FL is pretty tough on their laws to carry....
                        100% true at least here in Cali. When I was on parole if caught around guns I had 20 years automatic. I belive they called it "trigger lock" some law?
                        Didnt stop me then wont stop me now. I will always have guns not to comit crimes or anything stupid but for my protection from Zombies.

Comment

My point was that I don't think(I could be wrong)any state in the US will allow you to have a permit once you've been convicted.....And some states(like FL)even if it's expunged, you're still fucked....you would have to go in front of a board to see if it's even possible....Did you know that FL has a mandatory sentence for convicts who carry or are just around a gun? crazy....5yr mandatory...
                          I was just looking into getting my record expunged and i caught a damn assult case a year ago. It would of been nice to be able to own a gun legaly.

Comment

^ such a mess tryin to own / conceal legally in that situation. I'm w/you rocket, I'll always own and for my part, ill always carry. If it's a choice between legally doing what's "right" or illegally protecting myself - fuckin obvious choice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              ^ such a mess tryin to own / conceal legally in that situation. I'm w/you rocket, I'll always own and for my part, ill always carry. If it's a choice between legally doing what's "right" or illegally protecting myself - fuckin obvious choice to me.
                              Opps I dont carry but own many guns. I was only comenting on the owning part. As a kid I used to carry all day everyday I got busted 2 time for loaded and conceald weapon,lol. that shit happens to me today I am gone for quite awhile so need for that.

Comment

at least you didn't plax burress yourself homie :D

Comment

Working...
                                X