Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Rado, I'll bite...

The Star of David?

he dosent understand what it means. pay no attention.

Comment

Lol, so you're saying he just liked the shape? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
        Lol, so you're saying he just liked the shape? :D
        most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          What would you like to know shibb?
          I just didn't get it. I wasn't sure if you are being serious about yourself or making a joke.

Comment

You don't get what? You seem not get anything about religion, so why bother asking me?
            So in other words, Bouncer was right. Just like when called you out about knowing it was an ocean :)

Comment

I don't care, but I have to make sure you know how much I don't care, so that you know I don't care :rofl;

Look, you put it in your sig. People don't put things in their sig and/or avatar to tell people they have something that they don't want to share. People put things they identify with to show a little about themselves to everyone else. If you put a cross, then no big deal. But you put something contridictory to yourself and then you get defensive when someone says something. My original post was very open and unspecific allowing you to give an explination without any interferance of trying to fit it to my question.

Comment

I don't care, but I have to make sure you know how much I don't care, so that you know I don't care :rofl;

Look, you put it in your sig. People don't put things in their sig and/or avatar to tell people they have something that they don't want to share. People put things they identify with to show a little about themselves to everyone else. If you put a cross, then no big deal. But you put something contridictory to yourself and then you get defensive when someone says something. My original post was very open and unspecific allowing you to give an explination without any interferance of trying to fit it to my question.
                Yeah, I'm not really getting the level of hostility that Rado displayed right off the bat here, either...

Shibby didn't come at you on some religious high horse- he simply asked the significance of the Star of David- something that is a NEW addition to your sig.

Comment

he doesn't know what it means or why he put it there.

he is lost, doesn't know who he is.. YouTube - Tropic Thunder

Comment

I'll just help Shibby out on this. :D Here is a short history of fire & water.

http://www.menorah.org/starofdavid.html

Among Rado, mystics and wonderworkers, the hexagram was most commonly used as a magical protection
                    against demons, often inscribed on the outside of *mezuzot and on amulets.
                    Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 10-07-09, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Maybe he woke up and decided he would like to try Judaism....... I think tomorrow is feeling like a muslim day for me.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                        Maybe he woke up and decided he would like to try Judaism....... I think tomorrow is feeling like a muslim day for me.... lol
                        alhamdulillah lol

Comment

I am Catholic and I've always been intrigued with Judaism...No big deal there....That's why I had put that in my sig...Also my location is yiddish..I purposely wanted a Hebrew name for my son....So....I do find Judaism interesting, that's all.....it doesn't contradict anything about my religion.
                          You truly are a moron :)

Comment

You truly are a moron :)
                            I agree.

I am dumber since reading that fucking post. :wack:

Comment

You know, I did know this one catholic jew before... wait maybe it was an irish catholic protestant... no it was a Polish African American Aryan... damn it, not I can't remember, what ever they are all the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X