What do you take before lifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you take before lifting?

I take a 200mg caffeine pill. On leg and back day I take 2 x 200mg caffeine pills to get really jacked.

I was wondering what everybody else did to help them get energized for a workout.

Usually high amounts of carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Why and what kind of carbs? simple or complex? There's your problem right there if you're wanting to drop fat:)
      Brown rice. Eat some hour or hour and a half before i workout. Works great man.

Brown rice and chicken is my pre-workout meal.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Watch out with that caffeine shit....It'll fuck up your CNS up really bad....Been there done that...And withdrawals are a bitch.

`
        dude i forget where i got it from - back in the day i bought caffeine powder - to throw in my shakes before lifting. Horrible idea lol, I added it like whey - I gotta be the biggest idiot, I OD'd on fucking caffeine. Not many people can say that one, and yes I still can't drink coffee or I freak out :retard::retard:

Comment

They said I had roughly 95-100 cups of coffee, equivalent. I puked a shit ton - had to get my stomach jacked up and monitored for 2 days after - was like most other ODs bro. Not fun. Easily the stupidest move I've pulled lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            They said I had roughly 95-100 cups of coffee, equivalent. I puked a shit ton - had to get my stomach jacked up and monitored for 2 days after - was like most other ODs bro. Not fun. Easily the stupidest move I've pulled lol.
            That sounds terrible. Good to see you learned your lesson.

Comment

I'm surprised you did not grind your teeth off.

Comment

honestly, my roomate called poison control and brought me the hospital when he figured out how many grams I'd taken. I was just KOd in bed shakin n shit, barely remember it. I've ODd a few times but that one was honestly the worst, kinda ironic.

Comment

honestly, my roomate called poison control and brought me the hospital when he figured out how many grams I'd taken. I was just KOd in bed shakin n shit, barely remember it. I've ODd a few times but that one was honestly the worst, kinda ironic.
                  :retard:

Comment

^ exactly :|

Comment

I've been taking Vassive-NO most days but I also have some Xplod but I only take it if I workout early in the day because there's a shit ton of caffeine in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
                        I've been taking Vassive-NO most days
                        copy cat! thats what i take.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          copy cat! thats what i take.
                          I actually bought that shit after you posted about the pumps - again, fuckin jitters my dude - I guess better than fuckin superpump, that shit is brutal on my insides lol.

Comment

I actually bought that shit after you posted about the pumps - again, fuckin jitters my dude - I guess better than fuckin superpump, that shit is brutal on my insides lol.
                            hmm, no jitters here.

Comment

my bodies whack :retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X