Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'SNL' Obama sketch marks end of honeymoon

'SNL' Obama sketch marks end of honeymoon - CNN.com

Everyone thought Obama was gonna be some hero for America, just like any other politician he gets nothing done.

Comment

he sucks ass!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        he sucks ass!
        You loved him.

Everyone thought he was going to be the face of change...I love it, he hasn't changed shit. Most voters are fucking dumb, especially the ones that voted just to witness "history".

I saw this book the other day for kids that discussed great African Americans, and do you know who was on the cover? OfuckingBAMA. He is already talked about like he is some sort of great person and a hero to all, he is just an elected official with a thin ass resume that got lucky because he preached on change and people wanted a black president.

I will shit a brick if people keep speaking of him like he is some sort of MLK jr. HE ISN'T and WILL NEVER BE.

Comment

for me its not so much that he hasn't done anything. its the fact that he is black... :disagree:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            Everyone thought Obama was gonna be some hero for America, just like any other politician he gets nothing done.
            Of course everyone wants to be optimistic. And although we all know they just let out a bunch of hot air to get in office, at the end of the day it comes down to the lesser of evils and although he hasn't done a damned thing, imo he was the lesser of those evils.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Of course everyone wants to be optimistic. And although we all know they just let out a bunch of hot air to get in office, at the end of the day it comes down to the lesser of evils and although he hasn't done a damned thing, imo he was the lesser of those evils.
              exactly.

obama might not have done much but the 100 year old and the wack job from alaska would have fucken destroyed us.

Comment

for me its not so much that he hasn't done anything. its the fact that he is black... :disagree:

That reminds me.

I left my spare robe and hood in your car.

Mail it back when you're done with it.

Comment

exactly.

obama might not have done much but the 100 year old and the wack job from alaska would have fucken destroyed us.
                  Agreed.

That being said, many times when campaigning, the promises they make aren't allowed to come to fruition once they get into office. Either it just can't be done, or our legislative system kicks it out.

You have to try and remember what Bush left him with - an enormous deficit, and our financial systems in the toilet....let alone job losses. It takes time to fix those things.

But for the most part, he is at least TRYING to implement change. At least someone is actually trying to start mending our broken healthcare system. At least someone is standing up for the middle class, and making a concerted effort to minimize our dependency on oil. However, I don't agree with the exorbitant amount of spending he is proposing. My biggest problem really isn't the amount of spending. My biggest problem, is I want to know where the jobs are. Thankfully, I still have one. But, our unemployment rate could reach 10.5%...And, when people lose their jobs, they can't afford healthcare. So, why not start with creating jobs, and then move onto the healthcare?

Comment

All know is that raising taxes is not going to get us out of the situation we are in and thats exactly what liberals do. Just look at how Reagan pulled us out of the recession in the 80's he lowered taxes and people went out and spent more money which in turn helped create new jobs and gave people confidence in the government. This deficit spending is just getting us no where.

People complain about the debt we are in even though in reality the national debt is just a number, nothing else it never has or never will be payed back, it is just used as a scare tactic or to sling mud at a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
                      You have to try and remember what Bush left him with .....

People are sick of hearing ....."But Bush!".

Obama can't ride that tired line for four years.

He's being exposed for what he is, an inexperienced community organizer that still thinks he's on the campaign trail.

When it's time to do real work he's clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post

People complain about the debt we are in even though in reality the national debt is just a number, nothing else it never has or never will be payed back, it is just used as a scare tactic or to sling mud at a politician.

Actually, that's not entirely true.

Clinton left office with a SURPLUS to the national debt...and Bush used it all up- and then some. So, it can and DOES get paid back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                            People are sick of hearing ....."But Bush!".

Obama can't ride that tired line for four years.

He's being exposed for what he is, an inexperienced community organizer that still thinks he's on the campaign trail.

When it's time to do real work he's clueless.
                            Really? Hmm, that's interesting you say that after he's only been in office for 9 MONTHS. I agree, he can't ride that tired line- but it took Bush 8 years to get us into this mess, and to get us out is gonna take a bit more than 9 months I'm sorry to say. McCain would have been in the SAME boat, facing the same scrutiny. Americans SAY they a desperate for change, but when change comes, they don't like it.

Time to do real work? Yeah, you're right- implementing CARS, or proposing some sort of legislature for healthcare reform isn't doing real work. No president has ever gotten this far in trying to reform healthcare.

Comment

Actually McCain would have been picked to bits by the liberal media. No way would they let him get away with some of the blunders they've passed up on Obama.

Just the fact this SNL skit is such a big deal shows how far the media is up his ass. They can't believe anyone would dare make fun of their lord and savior.

Comment

Working...
                              X