Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rocket..

So how has life been since the baby?

Easier then you thought? Harder? How is the sleep coming along?

Sleep no way bro. Kid has nights and day backards, She is fully awake at 3am untill 10am wanting to eat every hour.
    Funnest thing She cried before moma could get he bewbi ready and milk just leaked from it. I guess the crying does something to the mothers.
    But at this point she is easy. all she does is sleep eat and shit. I cant feed her so i just change diapers when i can. They are easy as she is lil and takes lil shits,lol

Comment

good thing is I have no time to train for my fighting so I can lift weights again. I realy needed to get my legs bigger so now is perfect. I will tell you this 9 months with no real weight lifting and I am weak or someone changed the numbers on my dumbells.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Sleep no way bro. Kid has nights and day backards, She is fully awake at 3am untill 10am wanting to eat every hour.
        Funnest thing She cried before moma could get he bewbi ready and milk just leaked from it. I guess the crying does something to the mothers.
        But at this point she is easy. all she does is sleep eat and shit. I cant feed her so i just change diapers when i can. They are easy as she is lil and takes lil shits,lol
        lol.. that sucks man. So what do you two do everynight?

Comment

Funnest thing She cried before moma could get he bewbi ready and milk just leaked from it.
          Wait until you and her are going at it and for some reason the way you touch or kiss her boob activates the mild :D Also how careful you have to be with her boobs as she works to stop breast feeding. They get very tender and she will get very frustrated if you do something (unintentional) to bring that milk feeling and makes her boobs fill up and get sore. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            lol.. that sucks man. So what do you two do everynight?
            Moma usally naps when ever she can. but we have a system that she sleeps from 10pm untill 3am or when kid gets up and then I goto bed althought I cant sleep realy good but it is sleep. Moma is a trooper she dont trip on me for anything. If I am sleeping she lets me sleep and takes care of the kid by herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
              Wait until you and her are going at it and for some reason the way you touch or kiss her boob activates the mild :D Also how careful you have to be with her boobs as she works to stop breast feeding. They get very tender and she will get very frustrated if you do something (unintentional) to bring that milk feeling and makes her boobs fill up and get sore. :thumup:
              lol, I am giving her a break but i am sick in the head and want to taste some milk,lol

Comment

lol, I am giving her a break but i am sick in the head and want to taste some milk,lol
                :thumup::thumup: nothing wrong there bro!

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  :thumup::thumup: nothing wrong there bro!
                  Ya bro but your like me sick in the head! :)

Comment

I thought the answer was going to be quick and simple...he's still kickin' ass and takin' names. :thumup:

Comment

:agreed:

Comment

^^ :thumup::thumup: 3 of us!! I like my milk!! :hibb::hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          It taste like shit:D Trust me....
                          It does not. It just doesn't taste like something you're used to pouring on your cereal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            It taste like shit:D Trust me....
                            What if you got your coffee here, warning nudity.
                            Diner Servering Up FRESH Milk Video

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                              What if you got your coffee here, warning nudity.
                              Diner Servering Up FRESH Milk Video
                              i would punch her in the tits if she did that...

Comment

Working...
                              X