treadmill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treadmill

well i was going to purchase an elyptical but am now leaning towards a treadmill -

i have been doing the treadmill at a steep incline and like it -- keeps my heart rate in the zone its needs with less work then with the elyptical

was looking at this one

Smooth 9.45ST Treadmill Review

what do you guys/girls think ?

i say fuck that. to expensive. would rather go through the trouble of going to the gym for cardio then spend 2k in a treadmill.

Comment

Too expensive

Comment

Concept II Rower

100% guaranteed to kick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          well i was going to purchase an elyptical but am now leaning towards a treadmill -

i have been doing the treadmill at a steep incline and like it -- keeps my heart rate in the zone its needs with less work then with the elyptical

was looking at this one

i'll run out in front of you naked. cheaper and a much MUCH better stress reliever. :hibb:

Comment

gym's gotta get boring the amount you are there BS - if you can afford that, and think it would help - why not ? I hate doing cardio at the gym, well in general, but esp at the gym. I end up staring at boobs and never focus on my rate etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
              i'll run out in front of you naked. cheaper and a much MUCH better stress reliever. :hibb:
              you have a deal :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                i say fuck that. to expensive. would rather go through the trouble of going to the gym for cardio then spend 2k in a treadmill.
                agree to an extent bro -- i belong to 3 gyms i would give up paying for 2 memberships by purchasing it -- so saving money in the long run

i do like dbjmofo,s idea though :) but then again she would want me to catch her hmmmm come to think of it though i would still get in a good cardio session as it takes me forever to get off right now -

win win situation there :hibb:

Comment

agree to an extent bro -- i belong to 3 gyms i would give up paying for 2 memberships by purchasing it -- so saving money in the long run

i do like dbjmofo,s idea though :) but then again she would want me to catch her hmmmm come to think of it though i would still get in a good cardio session as it takes me forever to get off right now -

win win situation there :hibb:
                  i'm only 19. i can handle just about anything. :P

i should stop leading boys on... i'm not like that in person, i swear.
                  Last edited by mofo; 10-14-09, 06:42 PM.

Comment

was looking at this one

Never heard of that brand? I have a true witch is usally over priced but I found a crazy deal on the exact one I wanted so I got it.

To me as long as it has the 15% incline with 1 touch of the button its good I can not stand trying to hold the button down when at 15% and sprinting I almost die. You also wanna check the flex or softness of the deck you are a big boy so get one that adjusts for bounce

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      Never heard of that brand? I have a true witch is usally over priced but I found a crazy deal on the exact one I wanted so I got it.

To me as long as it has the 15% incline with 1 touch of the button its good I can not stand trying to hold the button down when at 15% and sprinting I almost die. You also wanna check the flex or softness of the deck you are a big boy so get one that adjusts for bounce
                      thanks rocket !!!

Comment

need to clear something up I AM NOT A BOY :fight: -- 100 percent man :weights:

that will be all :)

Comment

:whistle :liar: har har

Comment

Working...
                          X