Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer crashes customers Rare Koenigsegg CCX

October 21, 2009

The Koenigsegg CCX is one of the rarest supercars in the world. With production of only 25 units per year (only 10 of which make it to the US), chances of seeing one on the road is close to zero.

These cars have a sticker price of around $500,000, but to buy one, you need to shell out more like $1 million.

This particular vehicle, a 2008 CCX, was destroyed when a dealer decided to take his customer's car out for a spin. He ended up crashing into a guardrail and also damaging a 2009 Porsche GT2 in the process.

The accident occurred in New York.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rado
    law suit!!!! Can you imagine getting the call or the person calling the owner:rofl:
    if i took my car in for service and the fucken dealer took it out for a spin and crashed it i would be fucken pissed. cant imagine how i would feel if i had paid a mil for my car. :fight:

Comment

fucken Yorkie drivers, useless

Comment

WOW!!! What a dumbass. He should get fired, no questions asked. On top of that pay the full value of the car and extra to cover all expenses dished out on that car during the time the owner had it. Also the dealership should give the owner a few cars :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          if i took my car in for service and the fucken dealer took it out for a spin and crashed it i would be fucken pissed. cant imagine how i would feel if i had paid a mil for my car. :fight:
          LOL, I had that happen to me! I had a 930 slantnose turbo P-car that I took in for oil change at a friend or a friends shop he took it for a spin (car was stupid fast) and ended up crashing it. I wasnt even realy that mad I was more in shock. The guy stepped right up and sent it anywhere I wanted to get fixed and said all my services would be free.

Thinking about it I would say I would punch that fucker in the mouth but having it happen I was suprized it didnt bug me a whole lot.

Comment

my 5-inch heel would be shoved up his ass, and then i'd break it so it got stuck horizontally in his colon so every time he took a shit he'd regret even THINKING about taking my car out.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              WOW!!! What a dumbass. He should get fired, no questions asked. On top of that pay the full value of the car and extra to cover all expenses dished out on that car during the time the owner had it. Also the dealership should give the owner a few cars :)
              its called insurance dumbass. the dealership will pay the costs.

Comment

its called insurance dumbass. the dealership will pay the costs.
                not good enough.

The person who wrecked it should pay every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                  my 5-inch heel would be shoved up his ass, and then i'd break it so it got stuck horizontally in his colon so every time he took a shit he'd regret even THINKING about taking my car out.
                  Ya thats what I think I would of did but for some reason I was ok.
                  My car was only worth 80K compared to the OP 1mil car. 1 mil for a car damn you have goto be a baller.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    not good enough.

The person who wrecked it should pay every penny.
                    you think he has a million dollars? :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      Ya thats what I think I would of did but for some reason I was ok.
                      My car was only worth 80K compared to the OP 1mil car. 1 mil for a car damn you have goto be a baller.
                      you would shove your 5-inch heel up someone's ass? you wear heels? :wack::wack:

Comment

you think he has a million dollars? :retard:
                        He has the balls to drive a 1 million dollar car. On top of all that he wrecks it.

Shouldn't have been risking it. You gotta pay to play :weights:

Comment

him and bouncer apparently do :wack:

Comment

yes I wear heels! usally 6" though.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              yes I wear heels! usally 6" though.
                              You and DBJ should go shoe shopping :retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X