What turns you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What turns you on?

What turns you on the most when you're having sex with someone? Is it something they say, something they do?

What turns you on the most when you're alone? When you're fantasizing, what and who are you thinking about?

When my girl whispers things into my ear and bits them. Then all the naughty french kissing, oooooooh la la:)

Comment

I like it when they get demanding and tell me what to do and when they get really agressive and throw me around. :whip:

Comment

getting a little rough....my hair being pulled, back being scratched......hmmmm...gotta go now..

Comment

Originally posted by rock
          scratched...

i like it when my girl does that to me, after the session im all scratched from my back

Comment

Go ahead and finish telling them the rest, AP! She also likes me bitting her nipples and smacking her ass hard while we're having sex. And of course the likes me being rough with her...
            :agree:

What turns me on is when she suprises me and gets really aggressive and rips my pants off and starts going to work! lol :D

Comment

I like it when the guy talks in my ear. I love it when they try to hurt me so I can hurt them back. Pull his hair, scratch his back, rip his earing out etc..............

#1 thing is kiss/suck on my neck....that is like WHOA!

Comment

i like when a girl talks REALLY dirty and obscene, and when she claws the shit out of my back. or watching her play with herself

Comment

I have to say i don't like the clawing being done to me. I had a bad expereince. lol

Comment

I like a surprise... variety. I like it when one night shes just real coy, whispering in my ear when she comes up behind me and reaching down my pants... then, the next night, getting out of the shower, looking at me, then saying "I want you to come over here and f#$% me." all aggressively.

Comment

i love running my fingers through a womans back hair while she devours a double cheeseburger right by my ear, smacking while she eats. i also like it when her bush is so hairy that it looks like she is smuggling a shih tzu between her legs.

:D

actually i love it when my wife is on top and bends down and whispers nasty dirty depraved things in my ear. then proceeds to do them.

Comment

Trimming the chia pet with your teeth eh? j/k ;)

Comment

Re: What turns you on?

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                          What turns you on the most when you're having sex with someone?
                          Answer: Her finger up my ass

What turns you on the most when you're alone? When you're fantasizing, what and who are you thinking about?
                          Answer: My finger up my ass

:cool: :drunk:

Comment

Re: Re: What turns you on?

Originally posted by Shibby
                            :cool: :drunk:
                            hmmmm...you're giving me an idea for a new post.

Comment

somone already had a similar one if you remeber

Comment

Working...
                              X