need headphones for gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    Do you guys use an arm band or whatever or just stick your mp3 player in your pockets ? The arm things kinda bother me but so does having your ipod slip outta your pocket. Do they have clips or anything ? I have one of those for my celly, would be perfect if I could grab one for the nano.
    i had an arm band a while back too. i hated it. since i usually just do cardio i just tuck it in my bra or if i'm wearing pants with pockets i just put it in there. clips i feel are a little shaky. one little bump and you can lose the ipod. the shuffles are probably the most convenient in terms of working out.

Comment

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbuds: Electronics

ended up with these, got a few cheaper ones and they were lame so I just returned em and I like these quite a bit. Do you guys use an arm band or whatever or just stick your mp3 player in your pockets ? The arm things kinda bother me but so does having your ipod slip outta your pocket. Do they have clips or anything ? I have one of those for my celly, would be perfect if I could grab one for the nano.
      That looks nice. I use a swivel clip when i workout and clips right to my basketball shorts. Its very sturdy and does not come off.

I use this DLO - Action Jacket for Apple® iPod™ Classic - Black - 009-1428

Had for about 3 years now, works great.

Comment

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbuds: Electronics

ended up with these, got a few cheaper ones and they were lame so I just returned em and I like these quite a bit. Do you guys use an arm band or whatever or just stick your mp3 player in your pockets ? The arm things kinda bother me but so does having your ipod slip outta your pocket. Do they have clips or anything ? I have one of those for my celly, would be perfect if I could grab one for the nano.
        arm bands = :ghey:

post above this one proves it :)

Comment

BEST ONES EVER:

SKULL CANDY- $20 AT TARGET

Comment

I got a cheap case that I clip on my shorts for $7 one day at Target, it is an ugly color, but it does the job. I have snagged or bumped it numerous times, and the case always protects it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              arm bands = :ghey:

post above this one proves it :)
              asshole :D

Comment

This is what I have and they are by far the best earphones I've ever owned, they fit perfect and they sound awesome.They were about 50 bucks.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Go out and spend 40 or so more bucks and get last years shuffle bro. that thing is so small and light you can clip it anywhere and it will never fall off and you wont even feel it. I got one just for cardio well worth the cash.

Comment

Fuck Apple.

Sansa Clip for the win!

Comment

Working...
                    X