X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are so mean:p She's trying:)

Comment

Originally posted by sana
      actually, i'm 25, which is almost 29 which is almost late twenties.

Which is almost early 30's and for a woman that like uh-oh :D

Comment

It's always warm down here in Texas

Comment

I LOVE THE COLD WINTER........I HATE WINDY WINTERS. IF ITS COLD AND NOT WINDY IM IN HEAVEN!

YOU KNOW PEOPLE LIVE LONGER UP NORTH THAN DOWN SOUTH. THE COLDER AIR IS BETTER FOR LIFE LONGEVITY.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman9866
            YOU KNOW PEOPLE LIVE LONGER UP NORTH THAN DOWN SOUTH. THE COLDER AIR IS BETTER FOR LIFE LONGEVITY.
            I don't know about all that. Coming form the north and presently residing in Fl, I can honestly say that I have less health issues here than I ever did up north. People up north tend to get depressed more during the winter months, which leads to stress, hence reducing life expectancy. Sunshine is a significant source of Vitamin D which helps ward off diseases like osteoporosis, hypertension, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and depression. I remember the winter months and how they made me feel miserable and achey. That is one the sole reasons I moved to Fl. The sunshine state baby. :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm
              I don't know about all that. Coming form the north and presently residing in Fl, I can honestly say that I have less health issues here than I ever did up north. People up north tend to get depressed more during the winter months, which leads to stress, hence reducing life expectancy. Sunshine is a significant source of Vitamin D which helps ward off diseases like osteoporosis, hypertension, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and depression. I remember the winter months and how they made me feel miserable and achey. That is one the sole reasons I moved to Fl. The sunshine state baby. :D
              i live in CT now and did livew in CT while i was younger. I as well moved down to FL for like 10 years and then moved back up here. the cold makes the aair up here more condensed therefore the is more oxygen in any given space as compared to the same given space of air in FL. heat makes the oxygen expand so thats why there is less oxygen. too much sun can give skin cancer :D thats all i have to say about that lol. we dont live in scandenavia where people get depressed cuz they have like 6 month nights and stuff lol or however long they have there white nights. :rofl:

but u hear ya bro, i like FL better than CT cuz you got way better looking women that are way friendlier. i would take that over long life anyday :D .

Comment

Originally posted by rodman9866
                you missed the point that january - feb are the months with highest suicide rates in this area :xmas: :xmas:

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
                  you missed the point that january - feb are the months with highest suicide rates in this area :xmas: :xmas:
                  Exactly!

Comment

ok that went way over my head :o

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                      I'm with you on that. The leaves are pretty and I don't mind wearing sweaters, but I can't stand a ton of snow!
                      Ditto!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X