Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Trip to Auschwitz (Long with lots of pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so hard to imagine how a human or humans can be so cruel. I'm having a hard time finding words to explain but how can a person go through life day in day out torturing and killing hundreds of men, women and children?
    I'm not saying it's easier to kill a grown up but, children! How can someone look in to the eyes of a child and send them in to a gas chamber or let them starve and not feel anything?
    Like I said I'm having hard time finding words.

Comment

Yeah, it was one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. If you are ever in central Europe, DO NOT miss going to it. I guarantee it will be a life-changing experience.

Comment

thx for sharing your pics and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Yeah, it was one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. If you are ever in central Europe, DO NOT miss going to it. I guarantee it will be a life-changing experience.
          Absolutly, we plan on going.

Comment

Yet there are still tools like Mel Gibson that say it never happened. Mind boggling!!!

Comment

And after all that they are now the one's committing genocide, shocking and sad

Comment

Two year bump.

Oy vey.

Comment

incredible photos and text. thanks scrum.

Comment

I wish I had something like this great photo journal to document my trip to Dachau. There are many things I've already forgotten, but yet also some I will probably never forget.

Comment

Locals Living Near Former Nazi Death Camps Forget Anniversary Of Holocaust

Comment

^ Link is broken, B!

Comment

They deleted it. Must have pissed someone off. Basically the people in the town forgot the anniversary of the Holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            They deleted it. Must have pissed someone off. Basically the people in the town forgot the anniversary of the Holocaust.
                            Can't say I'm surprised. Disappointed but not surprised.

Comment

'Accountant of Auschwitz' Oskar Groening Set to Stand Trial - NBC News

Comment

About time. How the hell did Germany allow this guy to float around for 70 years without being put on trial? Does this country have no shame, or sense of wrongdoing?
                                Last edited by Scrumhalf; 04-21-15, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X