Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercise in 4 minutes per day, only cost $14,615..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise in 4 minutes per day, only cost $14,615..

ROM - The Four Minute CrossTrainer

That looks like a mid evil torcher machine.

Comment

:retard:

1. The biggest problem is that 4 minutes sounds too good to be true for a complete non-impact cardio, resistance- and flexibility workout. The common maxim goes: "If such a machine really existed, then obviously everybody in the world would know about it." At least that is just one of the annoying arguments we have had to listen to during all the years since 1990. We have had to suffer many other incorrect arguments as well.

2. An equally big marketing problem is the very high selling price which surprisingly still makes the ROM 4 minute workout the absolute least expensive method of exercise. People routinely buy airline tickets for $500 or more where they could have purchased a $200 bicycle to travel the same distance but they decide air travel is cheaper because they get from A to B in a fraction of the time. The same goes for our ROM machine. It gets you from A to B in exactly 4 minutes per day. Not the average of 60 minutes that people spend to get the same or even fewer benefits from exercise. More importantly, people will actually do the 4 minute exercise because it does not take a lot of self-discipline as opposed to having to do 60 minutes of exercise.

3. The third problem are so called “experts” (personal trainers, doctors, etc.) when asked for their opinion about our 4 minute ROM machine, they will not even bother to inform themselves, read anything about it or try it out before giving their negative opinion or even ridiculing our ROM. Most of these "experts" are so closed minded that they cannot even be educated as to the logical insights that are embodied in the very intelligent ROM design and function.

Comment

YouTube - ROM Machine Demo Video (Range of Motion Full Body Cardio work out )

The last exercise looks like a good way to give yourself whiplash.

Comment

lol. i cant figure out if it is a joke or not.

Comment

LOL get me on that thing and I break it in under four minutes, springs and rubber bands everywhere!

so for that money I could take drugs (GH & Test) in less than two minutes a day and then go show off my strength and splender in the gym

Comment

I can't take a shit in four minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                lol. i cant figure out if it is a joke or not.
                It is real and it is bunch of shit! :D

Comment

Gayest looking shit out there

Comment

"exercise in 4 minutes" aka "have sex with bouncer"

but i'm with chris, it looks like a torture device.

Comment

Someone actually bought the damn thing.

Several vids on YouTube of people using it.

PT Barnum was so fucking right.

Comment

A fool & their money are soon parted

Comment

Working...
                        X