Black Z vs White Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Z vs White Z

So as DBJ and I were driving up to class, we saw a black Z. I remember seeing the white one in a parking lot. Once i saw this, i knew it was the color that blew all else out of the water. Black definitely looks better than white.
    Attached Files

it those pics yes. if you remember as soon as you guys posted that pic i said "looks like shit in that pic."

but in person i disagree 100%.

Comment

ya, but even else where that I have seen white Z. They're very nice looking, but if a Black Z were to show up, it would take all the attention.

In cases of Z's. I think black looks better.

That silver color isn't bad either. There is a Nismo one that at my college every once in a while. Fuckin sick.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        ya, but even else where that I have seen white Z. They're very nice looking, but if a Black Z were to show up, it would take all the attention.

In cases of Z's. I think black looks better.

That silver color isn't bad either. There is a Nismo one that at my college every once in a while. Fuckin sick.
        would it take all the attention dna? lol. shut up. :retard:

you think the black looks better and thats fine. i think the white looks better. and i think the silver one looks like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          would it take all the attention dna? lol. shut up. :retard:

you think the black looks better and thats fine. i think the white looks better. and i think the silver one looks like shit.
          yes i agree with you on the silver. Looks decent, kind of boring looking after a while.

Comment

Silver=no thanks

Comment

in those pics no comparison, the black looks 1000 times better. but the 370 i test drove was black and the one i bought was white. in person at least IMO the white is so much better.

Comment

hey dna, is it just me or does the tint on the side windows not match the back window? that car just look awkward for some reason. looks nothing like how mine looks on person.

Comment

hey dna, is it just me or does the tint on the side windows not match the back window? that car just look awkward for some reason. looks nothing like how mine looks on person.
                  it's the glare.

Comment

ya its a glare.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                      it's the glare.
                      garbage picture and garbage photographer. :retard:

Comment

garbage picture and garbage photographer. :retard:
                        bleh... camera shot from my Nokia E71. 3.2MP camera, what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          bleh... camera shot from my Nokia E71. 3.2MP camera, what do you expect?
                          i hate pictures. because that black z looks real low and fast. the white one looks all clunky and messy. fuck you and your pictures. :retard:

Comment

i hate pictures. because that black z looks real low and fast. the white one looks all clunky and messy. fuck you and your pictures. :retard:
                            lol... the white Z was my phone. Black Z was DBJ's phone :D

Originally posted by rado
                            STI is better...lol...I meant the blkbry.....It takes way better pics than that POS phone....
                            :rofl:

BB sucks for pictures. My cousin has the curve from sprint. POS, video quality sucks balls

Comment

I wouldn't take neither they are both pos Nissan Z :D

Comment

Working...
                              X