Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the women out there...

This is how we role in Jersey! :retard:

LOL. i wonder what happened to the guy who punched the broad. mtv has a policy that says if you punch someone while on camera you get kicked out ASAP.

Comment

lol....

are you watching the Guido show on MTV Bouncer?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        lol....

are you watching the Guido show on MTV Bouncer?
        saw a little bit of it.

i always like to joke about being a guido etc.. but all along i sort of post it as a joke like, "i am above them". watching the show and seeing all the familiar sites and seeing all the things they do. i have come to realize i am no better then them. :( :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          saw a little bit of it.

i always like to joke about being a guido etc.. but all along i sort of post it as a joke like, "i am above them". watching the show and seeing all the familiar sites and seeing all the things they do. i have come to realize i am no better then them. :( :D

lol...

Do you act like any of them in a regular basis? If so, than yes you're a guido.

One of my TA's is from Jersey, and he has lived there for 21 years, doesn't have an accent, nor acts like a guido. Thought he was from Maryland

Comment

lol...

One of my TA's is from Jersey, and he has lived there for 21 years, doesn't have an accent, nor acts like a guido. Thought he was from Maryland
            that's because he's a jew. and a pretty decent looking one at that.

Comment

lol...

Is he from Southern Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                Is he from Southern Jersey?
                Northern Jersey, he went to NYU for his undergrad.

Comment

I watched a few minutes of that show and it honestly reminds me of redneck trailer park trash.....in slightly nicer clothes.

Fucking awful.

Comment

I honestly believe Bouncer is like one of these guys. Theres two 'bigger' guys. One is dumb as rocks, haha. Surprise! Anyway, I believe he is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                      I honestly believe Bouncer is like one of these guys. Theres two 'bigger' guys. One is dumb as rocks, haha. Surprise! Anyway, I believe he is one of them.
                      :agreed:

Comment

Damn, that's brutal. I hope he got knocked the fuck out after that shit!

Comment

Nice jab;He didn't spill his drink.

Comment

so i've seen this show and it's horrible. if all guidettes are like that (and my by that i mean whores) then i am sad to be the same gender as them.

Comment

they could have at least be good looking. this show picked the ugliest scanks in jersey.

Comment

Working...
                              X