Hobb's Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobb's Grove

Im heading out to this this weekend. You guys have anything liek this where you are at?

www.hobbsgrove.com

i'm scared. that looks cool BB.

Comment

Looks damn cool

Comment

I might be going to that one this friday. There's a few opening up this weekend so I'm not sure yet.

Comment

cool place

Comment

Yeah, the place is pretty sweet. Ive never been but I heard its alot of fun. HopefullY will get to do all three.. I think you go thru the haunted forest, then you get to he house, and then you go for the haunted hayride.

Comment

Here's the one I'm probably going to go to

http://3dfearfactory.com/cupertino/event_info.html

Comment

I LOVE HAUNTED HOUSES! We have like ONE here, and it's located in a frickin' flower shop that moves all there stuff out so they can build the stuff, it's okay, but nothing special. I have a freind who just seperated, he's from Houston, and he said that they have a really sweet one there where you actually have to sign something that says the employees are not liable if something happens during the haunted house? It's like 20 stories high or something, I don't know if he's telling me stories or not, keiser may know, but that would be cool! Something like 100 dollars to go through it, and if you make it through the whole thing and don't chicken out you get your money back!

Comment

It's true. I don't think it's near a hundred dollars but it's like a maze to if I remeber correctly and if you come out the right place you get your money back. There's another one I went to in Ft. Worth that have a foam bubble room that the foam goes up to your head and when your making your way through it people dressed up jump out and scare you.

Comment

I slapped this one dude when I went through a couple years ago, totally surprised me and it was just my quick reflexes, I think I scared him:D

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                      I LOVE HAUNTED HOUSES! We have like ONE here, and it's located in a frickin' flower shop that moves all there stuff out so they can build the stuff, it's okay, but nothing special. I have a freind who just seperated, he's from Houston, and he said that they have a really sweet one there where you actually have to sign something that says the employees are not liable if something happens during the haunted house? It's like 20 stories high or something, I don't know if he's telling me stories or not, keiser may know, but that would be cool! Something like 100 dollars to go through it, and if you make it through the whole thing and don't chicken out you get your money back!
                      I think that's that haunted hotel in downtown Houston but Keiser might know what it is since the only haunted thing I remember was when I was young and it was a Halloween festival at the school the street over from my house

Comment

Working...
                      X