No announcement yet.

370z VS BMW M5 LOL@ the M5. Gets owned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 370z VS BMW M5 LOL@ the M5. Gets owned.

YouTube - Fifth Gear BMW F1 vs BMW M5

:rofl:

Did you just called the F1 car a Z?
    bwahahaha you are out of your fucking mind! :rofl::rofl::rofl::slap:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
      Did you just called the F1 car a Z?
      bwahahaha you are out of your fucking mind! :rofl::rofl::rofl::slap:
      same exact specs! :rofl:

Comment

M5 would kill a 370z stone dead.

Being the only person here that has actually raced a single seater I can tell you that you would probably shit your pants in one, never raced anything close to an F1 or F3000 but same body with audi quatro engine and those tires, aerodynamics, brakes, tyres make it unlike an experience you could ever have in a road car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          M5 would kill a 370z stone dead.

Being the only person here that has actually raced a single seater I can tell you that you would probably shit your pants in one, never raced anything close to an F1 or F3000 but same body with audi quatro engine and those tires, aerodynamics, brakes, tyres make it unlike an experience you could ever have in a road car.
          i dont know about kill it.

nurburgring time for the M5 was 8:13. 350z was 8:26 and that was the 2003 version.

its safe to say that the lighter much more powerful 370z would destroy the time of the 2003 350z...

and on your same point with the single seater. you have never driven a 370z. so dont talk to me about what would kill it.

i have driven an M5. while its powerful. it is not light and it feels heavy to drive compared to a 370.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i dont know about kill it.

nurburgring time for the M5 was 8:13. 350z was 8:26 and that was the 2003 version.

its safe to say that the lighter much more powerful 370z would destroy the time of the 2003 350z...

and on your same point with the single seater. you have never driven a 370z. so dont talk to me about what would kill it.

i have driven an M5. while its powerful. it is not light and it feels heavy to drive compared to a 370.
            fair point but trust my B, have a go in a proper single seater one day, everything is different about it, the grip is just insane, you couldn't get that kind of G force feeling in a road car, no way, and the power in acceleration is insane;

PalmerSport - Formula Jaguar - A new Grand Prix star

:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              fair point but trust my B, have a go in a proper single seater one day, everything is different about it, the grip is just insane, you couldn't get that kind of G force feeling in a road car, no way, and the power in acceleration is insane;

PalmerSport - Formula Jaguar - A new Grand Prix star

:thumup:
              i dont doubt it.

Comment

Working...
              X