wtf think I have food poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf think I have food poison

Last night I eat a ton of sushi and since I woke up Ive had my head in the toilet. I tell ya throwing up will knock the shit out of ya. Ive just been drinking water trying to throw this crap out of me,Lol I tried a protein shake and that was a mistake it ended up on my kitchen floor right from my mouth of course.Any ideas on how I could feel better in old tricks that ur moms might have passed down lmk.

Well, you could try the ER if it gets worse

Comment

E.coli .... wait it out or got to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        E.coli .... wait it out or got to the hospital
        How can you jump to that conclusion? Could be a lot of things. Salmonella especially

Comment

his symtoms and the type of food he was eating... they will test for it at the ER so it doesnt really matter does it?

Comment

yea i feel fine just my stomach is jacked up cant stop throwing up and theres nothing in my stomach now its just water or all my liquids that r comming up. Ive had food poision b4 and had the shits as well but its just throwing up for some reason

Comment

get some zofran or phenergan at the ER - make them do a full blood panel - it's not worth stomach problems. I've been through hell and back w/stomach issues dude, trust me get on it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                Last night I eat a ton of sushi and since I woke up Ive had my head in the toilet. I tell ya throwing up will knock the shit out of ya. Ive just been drinking water trying to throw this crap out of me,Lol I tried a protein shake and that was a mistake it ended up on my kitchen floor right from my mouth of course.Any ideas on how I could feel better in old tricks that ur moms might have passed down lmk.
                What did you eat? Rolls? Sashimi?

Most rolls are made American friendly and the majority of rolls have cooked fish. Pieces are a different story.

Sushi is my favorite food, and luckily I have never been sick from it.

Hope you feel better.

Comment

rolls,ell,and whatever else they gave me i tried all types of it,if I dont feel better soon Im gonna head in just so can plug me up hopefully

Comment

i think i am the only one in the world that fucken hates sushi.

shit makes me gag.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i think i am the only one in the world that fucken hates sushi.

shit makes me gag.
                      Same here bro. I had it once in my life and didn't like it. My cousin was like try the one with Cream Cheese inside it, EVEN WORSE!!! I like my beef and broccoli :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        Same here bro. I had it once in my life and didn't like it. My cousin was like try the one with Cream Cheese inside it, EVEN WORSE!!! I like my beef and broccoli :D
                        every fucken person i know loves the shit. :noo:

Comment

sushi is the balls - brb going to outback for a steak. :D

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                            sushi is the balls - brb going to outback for a steak. :D
                            :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              every fucken person i know loves the shit. :noo:
                              People I know don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X