Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cheap Jap Car beats the Germans again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cheap Jap Car beats the Germans again..

Half the price of the German cars and still faster. Shame. Imagine if they had a BMW M6 out there. ahahahhaha. Heap of shit.

YouTube - 911 Turbo vs GT-R vs R8 V10

Ya told you STI was fast :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Ya told you STI was fast :D
      Don't make me post that link again. :D

This was the worst car testing I've ever seen.

Comment

blah blah blah blah.

Comment

...then breaks down requiring multiple unobtainable new parts

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            ...then breaks down requiring multiple unobtainable new parts
            :thumup: the voice of reason speaks.

Comment

$20 says B loves paddles cuz he just burns his clutch on hill starts. bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                :rofl:

Comment

NOT: the jap is heavier and less powerful than the others: see my point now B?

you need to rep me for that,

see its all about how its puts it down on the road like I was saying

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                    Don't make me post that link again. :D

This was the worst car testing I've ever seen.
                    STI is the greatest car ever build. 2004 STI Spec C Nurbriring edition.

:rofl: Burns the clutch and can't get out of 1st gear :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      NOT: the jap is heavier and less powerful than the others: see my point now B?

you need to rep me for that,

see its all about how its puts it down on the road like I was saying
                      yea and if you think BMW has anything to match any of those cars you should kill yourself.

see my point now mr incred? bmw needs a new top shelf car. like i said from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        yea and if you think BMW has anything to match any of those cars you should kill yourself.

see my point now mr incred? bmw needs a new top shelf car. like i said from the start.
                        Drop in the current M3's motor inside the 135i's body :D

Comment

The GT-R is a MONSTER. What is unbelievable is that it weighs almost 4000 lbs. - most sports cars try to stay around 3000 lbs. The Z3 was apx 3000, S2000 was like 2800, Vette ZR1 is like 3300, and the Ford GT is like 3500.

On Paper the GTR was never supposed to be THAT fast. The AWD is superior making it accelerate fast and handle better than many others. So why don't they use AWD in races ? Cost?

The Porsche Turbo and Audi R8 are both not really true supercars. They were designed for wealthy business men with hard asses who wanted soft rides. They should pit the GT-R against the Porsche GT3 RS or GT2, maybe the Vette ZR1, Lambo Gallardo, etc.

Out the three cars tested here, and after seeing them in person, I'd probably, with a high degree of certainty, take the Audi out this bunch. In White. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                            The GT-R is a MONSTER. What is unbelievable is that it weighs almost 4000 lbs. - most sports cars try to stay around 3000 lbs. The Z3 was apx 3000, S2000 was like 2800, Vette ZR1 is like 3300, and the Ford GT is like 3500.

On Paper the GTR was never supposed to be THAT fast. The AWD is superior making it accelerate fast and handle better than many others. So why don't they use AWD in races ? Cost?

The Porsche Turbo and Audi R8 are both not really true supercars. They were designed for wealthy business men with hard asses who wanted soft rides. They should pit the GT-R against the Porsche GT3 RS or GT2, maybe the Vette ZR1, Lambo Gallardo, etc.

Out the three cars tested here, and after seeing them in person, I'd probably, with a high degree of certainty, take the Audi out this bunch. In White. :-)
                            Just saw a Black GTR today - kid driving it couldn't have been over 18 years old :fight::fight::fight:

Comment

Just saw a Black GTR today - kid driving it couldn't have been over 18 years old :fight::fight::fight:
                              lol... Seen 2 in Maryland. They look so nice. One of them was DBJ's neighbor :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                              X