Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Puzianowski in MMA

Mariusz Pudzianowski to Fight in MMA | MMA Opinion

Fighters Only Magazine - The World's Greatest MMA Magazine - News - Report: World's Strongest Man to MMA
    Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

haha, he makes that other guy look like a tool.

Comment

he will attack that sport with the same drive and desire he does strongman !! which in time will make him a dangerous force in mma !

Comment

Should be interesting.

Comment

what a freak - should be interesting to see if that brawn has brains behind it for fighting.

Comment

He obviously has more than enough strength. No question in attitude and training. It's whether or not he can learn the tools quickly and efficiently to be an mma fighter. I'm excited. I love to see stories like this unfold.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              He obviously has more than enough strength. No question in attitude and training. It's whether or not he can learn the tools quickly and efficiently to be an mma fighter. I'm excited. I love to see stories like this unfold.
              absolutely, I look forward to it.

Comment

YouTube - Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Marcin Najman - KSW 12 length 2:52

Mariusz Pudzianowski Vs Marcin Najman was a fight that had everything to prove and nothing to prove. It was to see if famous Mariusz could really right and if he could do it good. On the otherhand, the fight was between two men who never fought a MMA fight in there life.
                Both fighters started out circling eachother, both very cautious to make a move, Marcin very bouncy while Mariusz very solid and stiff on his feet. After a couple fakes the crazy began. Mariusz threw a powerful but sloppy legkick and they clinched and brawled a little and then after they separted, Mariusz kept coming with those heavy leg kicks and now with ounches in bunches, crippling Najman and forcing him down on the ground. Mariusz finished it with brutal ground n poundage, and when i say brutal i mean coming from the worlds strongest man.

All in all his performance was impressive and dominant but also showed some flaws in his game such as doing sloppy leg kicks and leaving his chin high in the air ( cant blame him because many of the world best do that). Aside from that, he showed solid striking and knowledge of how to finish fights.

Good Luck Mariusz and we hope to see some more domination from you

Comment

So my question for the guys on here that know MMA... Did the ref pull Mariusz off and put him in a hold? Is that normal?

Comment

from that video, he will get killed by anyone with real fighting skill. he won that fight on strength and size alone. no real skill at all.

Comment

that was a simple brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        from that video, he will get killed by anyone with real fighting skill. he won that fight on strength and size alone. no real skill at all.
                        Yeah that was pretty terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          So my question for the guys on here that know MMA... Did the ref pull Mariusz off and put him in a hold? Is that normal?
                          I couldnt tell if it was a "HOLD" but ya they will jump in there if they are any good at their job.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Completly agree leg kicks were silly and you could see them a mile away. Now I am not hating I am sure they were powerfull but still gay. The guy he fought was a complete fag also. He just covered up,lol where is the heart????

Comment

talking of gay, WTF!!!!!!!???????LOL!!!!!!

Get down kids!!

YouTube - pudzian band - „Po prostu sobą bądź"

Comment

Working...
                              X