Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Sanchez's face

Ouch!

After they cleaned the cut it looked like you could lay your whole finger inside of it.
    Attached Files

how many stitches ya think that's gonna take ?

Comment

OH WOW!!! painful. I remember eating my Turtle Cheesecake and watching his face get cut open like that :D

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        how many stitches ya think that's gonna take ?
        I got grazed by a bullet on my forehead when I was a teenager; it was about half the length of his but down to the skull and it required 19 stitches inside and out. So I'd imagine his had to be 50 or more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            I got grazed by a bullet on my forehead when I was a teenager
            wait what? lol. explain. :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              wait what? lol. explain. :clapback:
              When I was 12 I was across the street at the creek with a friend shooting .22's. We were throwing small plastic balls up stream and shooting them as they floated down stream. Dip shit beside me wasn't watching and angled his rifle too far to his right and the bullet came out and grazed my forehead. It removed every layed of skin and meat from my forehead but never touched the actual skull. I could put my finger in and touch the bone though. Never felt a thing either. Crazy as hell. I was completely covered in blood within seconds. Narrowly avoided death! :hibb:

Comment

BJ hardly threw a kick in the fight but it counted when he did!

Sanchez took more hits and a beating like Ive never seen before!

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
                  BJ hardly threw a kick in the fight but it counted when he did!

Sanchez took more hits and a beating like Ive never seen before!
                  That fight looked more like a vicious sparring match from BJ's side. I've never seen him look that good. He shut down everythign that Diego had to offer. Yet that kid kept moving forward. That's heart!

Comment

When I was 12 I was across the street at the creek with a friend shooting .22's. We were throwing small plastic balls up stream and shooting them as they floated down stream. Dip shit beside me wasn't watching and angled his rifle too far to his right and the bullet came out and grazed my forehead. It removed every layed of skin and meat from my forehead but never touched the actual skull. I could put my finger in and touch the bone though. Never felt a thing either. Crazy as hell. I was completely covered in blood within seconds. Narrowly avoided death! :hibb:
                    crazy shit.

Comment

I'm so glad we didn't grow up together, we would both be dead without a doubt lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                        I'm so glad we didn't grow up together, we would both be dead without a doubt lmao.
                        I'm glad I can look back and count my blessings....there have been many.

Comment

That fight looked more like a vicious sparring match from BJ's side. I've never seen him look that good. He shut down everythign that Diego had to offer. Yet that kid kept moving forward. That's heart!
                          I agree I have never seen BJ so good.... A dominating performnce all the way around for him!

Comment

Working...
                          X