never understood telephone tough guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never understood telephone tough guys

This young guy I assume has an issue with another buddy of mine so for some reason starts calling my phone and talking tough. Anyhow I was very nice and polite which made him more angry lol grown men talking trash on the phone. Crazy its funny that a grown man would have time to act that way I mean if was 18 id be all over it but 31 and hes like 35 its funny. Anyhow thought Id vent a little.

tell him you are going to slit his mothers throat.

Comment

"run up in that niggas house and shoot his grandmother up" :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        "run up in that niggas house and shoot his grandmother up" :rofl:
        :thumup:

YouTube - Lil Wayne - 3 Peat

Comment

Once my exwife's business partner threataned me he said he'd shoot me next time he sees me so I hung up the phone got in my car went to his house but he wouldn't open the door. :D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            Once my exwife's business partner threataned me he said he'd shoot me next time he sees me so I hung up the phone got in my car went to his house but he wouldn't open the door. :D
            :clapback:

Comment

if someone will call you to threaten you, he's a pussy, not a tough guy.

Comment

just had that issue w/some1 lol - people are fuckin gay, he threatened me on the phone and I get there and he's all apologetic "Dude you know how i get, blah blah" I'm like you get fuckin stupid. WHERES MY MONEY BRIAN, COULDA SWORN I SAID TODAY.

YouTube - Family Guy Where's My Money Part 2 :D

Comment

lol... good stuff. Should have called him and said I am outside your door, open up and shoot me fag :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    lol... good stuff. Should have called him and said I am outside your door, open up and shoot me fag :D
                    I actually went to the office next day knocked him on his ass and chocked him for a few seconds :D

Comment

I actually went to the office next day knocked him on his ass and chocked him for a few seconds :D
                      :thumup: I like that :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        :thumup: I like that :clapback:
                        Thank you :)
                        Wow that brought back some memories, yeah the asshole totally deserved it tho, what happened was he pushed my exwife while she was 7 months pregnant with my daughter over some money issue and she fell they had to take her to the hospital well when I heard that I naturally blew a gasket so when I called him he still acted like an asshole so long story short he is lucky I didn't do worst.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                          if someone will call you to threaten you, he's a pussy, not a tough guy.
                          i threaten dna over ps3 network all the time by kicking his ass. :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            i threaten dna over ps3 network all the time by kicking his ass. :agreed:
                            :thumup: :rofl::rofl: speaking of which, you gonna be playing tonight lol ?

Comment

Thank you :)
                              Wow that brought back some memories, yeah the asshole totally deserved it tho, what happened was he pushed my exwife while she was 7 months pregnant with my daughter over some money issue and she fell they had to take her to the hospital well when I heard that I naturally blew a gasket so when I called him he still acted like an asshole so long story short he is lucky I didn't do worst.
                              oh fuck. that would have been the end of him. no doubt about it. in that type of situation I would fulfill the stereotype of a NYC area Italian and he would disappear. fucken gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X