Bouncer (your dogs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer (your dogs)

Post some newer pics of your dogs. If you don't mind. I'd like to see how the boxer is looking.

I got to spend some time with a clients Bordeaux yesterday. They have personalities similar to a boxer. What cool dogs. I'm jealous now. Their big ol' over bite and old man forehead wrinkles give them some funny ass expressions.

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Post some newer pics of your dogs. If you don't mind. I'd like to see how the boxer is looking.

I got to spend some time with a clients Bordeaux yesterday. They have personalities similar to a boxer. What cool dogs. I'm jealous now. Their big ol' over bite and old man forehead wrinkles give them some funny ass expressions.
    remember the pics i sent to you? that was just this past June when we went up to the Adirondacks.

Comment

Got anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        remember the pics i sent to you? that was just this past June when we went up to the Adirondacks.
        were those the ones you showed me ? I thought that was so damn tight man - they looked so happy and just being out in nature ahhh... good shit man, I love animals, keeping my dog happy is one of the best things if not the best thing that happens to me daily.

Comment

yea, loves my dogs.

Comment

well post up the pictures for all of us to see!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              well post up the pictures for all of us to see!
              :clapback:

We all want to see. I remember pics of the boxer when he was just a puppy.

Comment

Few of you seen this already. My babies in the Adirondacks this past June.

Comment

Up at a lake in Connecticut this past August.

Comment

sooooooooo cute! i want him.

Comment

I dont remember thoes pictures? Nice it looks like a pretty nice place. What kind of dog is it that is in the water. I call them turner and hooch dogs from the movie but dont realy know the name.

Comment

Great dogs man.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          I dont remember thoes pictures? Nice it looks like a pretty nice place. What kind of dog is it that is in the water. I call them turner and hooch dogs from the movie but dont realy know the name.
                          Dogue de Bordeaux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I need a lot of land and an enormous house so I can have mulitple medium/large breed dogs with comfortable living.

Comment

Working...
                            X