So I won a Wii today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I won a Wii today

It was a raffle at a holiday lunch thing at work. It's the basic pack of console, one remote, and wii sports game. What's the next must haves? Another controller and nun chuck I'm guessing. It's it necessary to get two nun-chucks? What about hooking it up online?

Sell it! Unless your kids will use it

Comment

supersmash brothers and wii play. wii play will give you an extra remote and another set of games. and supersmash brothers is the best game ever! oh, and get mariokart with 2 steering wheel adapters. you can get pretty cheap wii accessories from a Five Below (if you have them in your area).

Comment

i dont think wii has much to do with online. just get another wiimote an nunchuck or whatever it is.

Comment

Sweet, a Five Below just opened up a couple months ago around here.

What about this Walmart.com: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex w/ Nintendo Zapper Value Bundle (Wii): Accessories Call of duty and Zapper?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i dont think wii has much to do with online. just get another wiimote an nunchuck or whatever it is.
            My brother has one, so we would play online just to kind of hang out if nothing else (he lives in Texas).

Comment

if you want, you can. war games on the wii suck. just an FYI. we had to return boxes of them at the end of the holiday season at best buy. Wii graphics are just so-so. you can only upgrade to component cables so i wouldn't waste money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                My brother has one, so we would play online just to kind of hang out if nothing else (he lives in Texas).
                ohh i didnt know wii even had online.

Comment

built-in wifi connection. it's pretty basic. you can get a keyboard to hook it up to it too. it's fun to play with other people if you can manage to play for longer than 30 minutes.

Comment

I get online with my Wii, have a wireless keyboard connected to it. You can do a lot online. Read the news, weather, sports, surf the web, you name it...

Comment

as for nunchucks, you should have one per controller. you will need them for a lot of 2-handed games. it'll usually say what you need for each game on the back and you don't NEED to have all the accessories, you just need the controller and maybe the nunchucks.

Comment

"wiimote" lmao - that's the best thing I've heard in awhile. Shib you gonna give it to the kids for xmas ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                          "wiimote" lmao - that's the best thing I've heard in awhile. Shib you gonna give it to the kids for xmas ?
                          I'm going to give it to my son for Christmas. It can be "his" but it will be on the living room TV and we will all play mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                            I'm going to give it to my son for Christmas. It can be "his" but it will be on the living room TV and we will all play mostly.
                            Good deal, I've only played Wii a few times but that supersmash bro game is the balls dude. It's a blast, that and bowling :thumup:

Comment

Get Super Mario Kart - my kids love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X