Motorola Droid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Droid

So i bought myself the new Motorola Droid out for verizon. Iv had it for about a week now... O BOY! :clapback: damn man i love it... hope im not sounding too much like RADO right now but shit this phone is legit.

aside from the cool apps n whatnot i also uploaded from my computer over 1000 issues of marvel/dc comics and graphic novels. along with 40 games for my sega genisis and super nintendo apps. :weights:

and i dont care if you can do the same on your damn iphone cause i got a keyboard so F U! haha :retard:

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
    So i bought myself the new Motorola Droid out for verizon. Iv had it for about a week now... O BOY! :clapback: damn man i love it... hope im not sounding too much like RADO right now but shit this phone is legit.

aside from the cool apps n whatnot i also uploaded from my computer over 1000 issues of marvel/dc comics and graphic novels. along with 40 games for my sega genisis and super nintendo apps. :weights:

and i dont care if you can do the same on your damn iphone cause i got a keyboard so F U! haha :retard:
    I just checked thoes out last night at best buy! I didnt like it at all kinda looked cheap. Glad you like it

Comment

I've heard good things about the Droid. I would prefer to have it unlocked. Aside from that phone being bulky, heavy, and sort of in the way, I would consider getting it.

What OS are you running in that phone?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        I just checked thoes out last night at best buy! I didnt like it at all kinda looked cheap. Glad you like it
        How can u not like the way it looks!? i think it looks fuckin great.

Comment

YouTube - Nokia N97 Demo

that's what i want. i've yet to see a phone that can keep up with top-end nokias

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
            How can u not like the way it looks!? i think it looks fuckin great.
            Not sure I dont think I am a fan of the slide out style phones?

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
              YouTube - Nokia N97 Demo

that's what i want. i've yet to see a phone that can keep up with top-end nokias
              :thumup:

Best phone out there

Comment

my phone can make calls..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  my phone can make calls..
                  mine takes upskirt shots at the mall. :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                    mine takes upskirt shots at the mall. :whistle
                    you are a full fledged lesbo.

just tell DNA and be done with it. you obviously aren't very impressed with men.

the question is, can you be true to yourself. can you tell your family.

these are tough decisions and i am here for a shoulder for you to cry on and a dick for you to suck in your time of need.

:)

Comment

i am here for a shoulder for you to cry on and a dick for you to suck in your time of need.

lmfao :rofl:

Comment

you are a full fledged lesbo.

just tell DNA and be done with it. you obviously aren't very impressed with men.

the question is, can you be true to yourself. can you tell your family.

these are tough decisions and i am here for a shoulder for you to cry on and a dick for you to suck in your time of need.

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          I've heard good things about the Droid. I would prefer to have it unlocked. Aside from that phone being bulky, heavy, and sort of in the way, I would consider getting it.

What OS are you running in that phone?
                          It runs Android 2.0.

Comment

:thumup:

Best phone out there
                            You guys and your gay lame nokias. DBJ doesn't get out much does she? I have yet to see a phone that's as much a POS as a nokia. :)

Comment

Bulky and heavy...this coming from the guy with a Nokia wannabe Blackberry brick, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X