Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big ass snow storm comming to the east coast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    HAHA... its ok.

We can go chest beating, hows that sound? Its Muharram, time to beat ourselves with chains and whip's :clapback:
    What time? and who the fuck is Muharram? and I'll pass on beating myself with whips and chains too. :D

Comment

HAHA... its ok.

We can go chest beating, hows that sound? Its Muharram, time to beat ourselves with chains and whip's :clapback:
      what kinda other shit are you on LOL - lets hang out and beat ourselves with whips and chains :D

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        what kinda other shit are you on LOL - lets hang out and beat ourselves with whips and chains :D
        :rofl: Its Muharram, and Shia Muslims take that crap to heart. On the day of Ashura, they make themselves bleed, fast, and other crazy extreme crap. I just hit the gym and eat normally

Comment

:rofl: Its Muharram, and Shia Muslims take that crap to heart. On the day of Ashura, they make themselves bleed, fast, and other crazy extreme crap. I just hit the gym and eat :)

I remember you saying a few times you were a Muslim, so i figured you knew about a few customs/rituals
          Nice ... no thx on all ends LOL - me a muslim ? Now you really are on some other shit bro :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            What time? and who the fuck is Muharram? and I'll pass on beating myself with whips and chains too. :D
            lol... Muharram is an Islamic month, its something these crazy Shia's do, They beat themselves because the grandchild of Prophet Muhammad A.S. gets murdered in front of his "family"

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              Nice ... no thx on all ends LOL - me a muslim ? Now you really are on some other shit bro :clapback:
              lol... sorry, thought you were wna

I remember you praising Allah a few times :retard:

Comment

GLORY TO BORAT !

Comment

lol... Muharram is an Islamic month, its something these crazy Shia's do, They beat themselves because the grandchild of Prophet Muhammad A.S. gets murdered in front of his "family"
                  Really? damn I guess I've been slacking off my islam, but then again who gives a shit?:rofl:

Comment

Really? damn I guess I've been slacking off my islam, but then again who gives a shit?:rofl:
                    lol... figured. Bunch of crazy nut jobs :wack:

Comment

:rofl::rofl:

Comment

lol... figured. Bunch of crazy nut jobs :wack:
                        Yeah no shit! I mean if these people think I'm gonna beat myself with whips and chains for some kid who got killed six hundred years ago they are out of their fucking minds.

Comment

Yeah no shit! I mean if these people think I'm gonna beat myself with whips and chains for some kid who got killed six hundred years ago they are out of their fucking minds.
                          :agreed:

He wasn't a kid, he was a grown man who led an Army to fight, and had his family with him during this "trip" and the "fight"

Comment

:agreed:

He wasn't a kid, he was a grown man who led an Army to fight, and had his family with him during this "trip" and the "fight"
                            So he got killed during a war? and people beat themselves up for that? what a bunch of fucking nut cases.

Comment

So he got killed during a war? and people beat themselves up for that? what a bunch of fucking nut cases.
                              longer story than that, but ya, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X