The EPIPHANY I had today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EPIPHANY I had today!

An hour ago I realized my dream business. I walked across the street to pick something up from the gas station/convenience store, as I walked back across the road this is what I thought.

1. Gas Station: People always need gas.

2. Car Repairs: People always need cars repaired and hate and do not trust folks.

3. Gyms: Would love to own a gym one day, a personal dream.

4. Education Center: Strong body needs a strong mind.

So thats it, a gas station, car repair, gym, education center.

Figure, get gas and car serviced while you train, after you train take a class, all designed around the busy person to save time.

build a trust relationship with helping you build your mind and spritir so you trust us when we repair your car.

Now all's I need is about 3 million bucks and a nice corner on a busy street.

One day perhaps, the fund of dreaming.

Or maybe this is the Future of Retail.

can we add a low fat, low carb, low cal krispy kreme store in it too?

Comment

All suggestions are welcomed and considered, and appreciated.

Then I go back to my office and file them in the trash, because gosh darn, it wasn't my idea.

Figure if I am going into management I need to act like management.

So, can we have a krispey kreme, I'll say, "Great idea, let me work on it."

lol

Comment

Damn me, see I'm already losing my mind.

this is a dream, of course we can have a low fat low cal krispey kreme, we must give the customer what they want.

Excellent idea.

Comment

Blow jobs while getting your hair cut?

or at least lap dances.

Comment

You want them, we got them.

1/2 price between the hours of 10-12pm on Sundays, competition for the church business and setting you up to drink through sunday football.

Later folks, gotta go to werk per keiser's direction.

Thanks K, needed little push today.

To All A Good Day

Comment

I used to have this idea for a Pizza Place and Movie rental place that delivered both , Pizza's and Movies ... I had that way back in 1988 . but I heard it had been done now anyway ... I could have been rich , damn it

Comment

Now car shows on the road are the wave of the future. I'm sure most of you have heard about GM's AutoShow InMotion

Comment

Working...
                X