• Show
Clear All

• WoW those Boar hunters are so brave

this guy barely escapes with his life

Boar Lunges at Hunter Takes Shotgun Blast to Head - NothingToxic.com
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

shits not funny to me

Comment

Wild pigs/boars are becoming a serious problem in many states. They are getting bigger, meaner and breeding more and more all the time. They are incredibly territorial and vicious. A 400 lb pig with razor sharp tusks, capable of chewing through bone and, speeds up to 35 mph....is no joke.

He's lucky he got a chance to shoot it before it came back around and got a hold of him.

I know a guy last year that had to put his dog down because a wild pig gored it and it's intestines were dragging on the ground. He wasn't hunting either the pig came on his land and his dog chased after it.

Comment

The pig died quicker than the one you ate for breakfast this morning, I'm laughing at the seriouseness of the shooter like its a fight for his life, that pig wasn't even big, pathetic lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Wild pigs/boars are becoming a serious problem in many states. They are getting bigger, meaner and breeding more and more all the time. They are incredibly territorial and vicious. A 400 lb pig with razor sharp tusks, capable of chewing through bone and, speeds up to 35 mph....is no joke.

He's lucky he got a chance to shoot it before it came back around and got a hold of him.

I know a guy last year that had to put his dog down because a wild pig gored it and it's intestines were dragging on the ground. He wasn't hunting either the pig came on his land and his dog chased after it.
          But that wasn't a bigun was it?

Comment

last time i was in the everglades i got my ass chased by one of those dudes - shit was no joke, thing sounds like death too - squealing and charging at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Big enough to out run you and seriously hurt you. Looks about 200-300 lbs.

Comment

Check this out. The hogs are about the same size and they catch and handle a leopard. It's a foreign video but the hogs are basically the same as far as what they are capable of.

YouTube - Wild Boar Beat Leopard

Comment

Big ass Boar. Glad I haven't seen them charging at me

Comment

Check this out. The hogs are about the same size and they catch and handle a leopard. It's a foreign video but the hogs are basically the same as far as what they are capable of.

YouTube - Wild Boar Beat Leopard
                    I see now, noted. That leopard was fucked from the first impact, or else it woulda left them for dead.

Indeed they don't have to be big to want to hurt you and they don't scare easy check this lil pumba out;

YouTube - lion vs Boar

Comment

I see now, noted. That leopard was fucked from the first impact, or else it woulda left them for dead.

Indeed they don't have to be big to want to hurt you and they don't scare easy check this lil pumba out;

YouTube - lion vs Boar
                      hahahaha that video is like rado and B arguing.

Comment

lmao at that last video.

Comment

*bonk* *bonk* *bonk* - *lion walks away*

the music leading up to each bonk is classic lmao.

Comment

Working...
                          X