• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Menu

Got some good stuff cooking in the kitchen today:

Main Course:

Brown basmati rice pilaf
    Chole (Indian-style chick peas in tomato gravy)
    Naan bread

Side Dish:

Baked green peppers stuffed with barley and cheddar cheese

Dessert:

Apple pie
    Ice Cream

:staypuff:

Very nice enjoy. I am keeping it clean :)

I haven't had a single meal, just sitting here drinking water.

Start to my Christmas has been shit, doubt it will change.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Got some good stuff cooking in the kitchen today:

Main Course:

Brown basmati rice pilaf
      Chole (Indian-style chick peas in tomato gravy)
      Naan bread

Side Dish:

Baked green peppers stuffed with barley and cheddar cheese

Dessert:

Apple pie
      Ice Cream

:staypuff:
      i enjoy Indian food. I assume this is your background. no meat...?

i am tired of the same ole turkey, stuffing and gravy... so i bought a turduckten LOL Turducken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia with Creole stuffing and seasonings... a turkey stuffed with duck a and a chicken good but you have to like duck a lot

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        Yep, I'm vegetarian. It makes getting enough protein a challenge, but I've managed... :)

Comment

pepperge farm beef stick and cheese, chicken parm and meatballs and spaghetti. cake. hi 5

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            pepperge farm beef stick and cheese, chicken parm and meatballs and spaghetti. cake. hi 5
            Freakin Goomba...

I had a monster feast

Ham, Stuffed Shells, Turkey, Meat Pie, Mashed Potaoes, Meat Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, and Rice. There was other stuff but that is what I ate.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post

i am tired of the same ole turkey, stuffing and gravy... so i bought a turduckten LOL Turducken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia with Creole stuffing and seasonings... a turkey stuffed with duck a and a chicken good but you have to like duck a lot
              had one for thanksgiving, thing was awesome bro! :thumup:

Comment

We had a monster beef filet w/gorgonzola sauce, brussel sprout w/butternut squash winter salad, baked red potatoes w/ caramelized garlic and onion, grilled asparagus, and a home made chocolate pecan pie.

we polished off a good deal of red wine and home made sangria too :)

Comment

I am not embarrased 3 plates down the hatch haha, heck I am a growing girl :)

we had the traditional rice, black beans, roasted pork cooked outside cuban style except I can't bring myself to eat the pig like that so I had the fried turkey, jams, salad, lasagna, plus some cookies NOM NOM NOM! I don't like flowers or candy, or diamonds and pearls... I like food!

Comment

Anyone else hit up the chinese places later on ? I went out with some friends for a few scorpion bowls and pupuplaters :D :staypuff::staypuff::staypuff:

Comment

Working...
                    X