Roomba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomba

The thing is awesome; got it for christmas and had to let it charge for 16 hours at first. put it down and let it do its thing and it works great I just put it in a room for a half hour and just let it clean away, it really pulled all the dog hair outta my carpets too, could not believe all the dirt it pulled out, (it senses dirty areas and does little circles on them to deep clean.) I definitely recommend it.

Do you have to program it to you not just be running into things ? Or does it have sensors and just go on it's own ? Thing sounds damn cool, I hate vacuuming :P

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
      Do you have to program it to you not just be running into things ? Or does it have sensors and just go on it's own ? Thing sounds damn cool, I hate vacuuming :P
      You just let it go, it just bumps into things softly and continues on, just makes random paths everywhere or follows walls, works real good.

Comment

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Woomba

Comment

my mom had one of them like 4 years ago. worked great for about 2 months. as time goes on its gets worse and worse until its not really cleaning much. lol

Comment

They should let one of those suckas loose in the houses in that TV show "hoarders" :rofl: thing would pull a piece and blow it's motherboard out.

Comment

Working...
            X